chp 44

I ate some lunch in the scenic area at noon, and continued to turn around in the afternoon. They returned to the hotel. After dinner, the four parents bought two decks of playing cards downstairs and returned to the room to start playing cards. Come.

    Taozi watched the TV in the next room a bit boring, and Shen Mochen didn't know where he had gone. The sea could be seen outside the hotel, and the sound of waves crashed, which was very reassuring.

    After changing a few stations, I felt that the program was a bit boring, and Tao ran to the window to lie on his stomach and watch the night outside.

    Downstairs is a long road. Two rows of dim lights extend along the road to a long distance. There is a fence next to the road. The fence is outside the vast sea. Tonight is the full moon. The moon is so bright. On the calm sea surface, everything around was plated with a touch of silvery water.

    A figure standing on the side of the fence watching the sea attracted Tao's attention. The back looked like Shen Mochen.

    After thinking about it, she closed the curtains, took the room card, and went out quietly toward the hotel.

    Slowly approached, only to find that the figure really was Shen Mochen.

    The warm wind on the beach gently blew his hair, and the fine hair fluttered gently in the sea breeze. The round moon on his head also sprinkled a layer of light on his body. His deep eyes were drooping, looking Facing the sea outside the guardrail, the fair skin glowed in the moonlight.

    "Husband?" Taozi ran to him with a smile, and leaned on the guardrail as he was learning, but she was a little short, and she had to stamp her feet a little to put her arms around the guardrail like he did.

    Shen Mochen heard her voice and turned her head.

    For a moment, peach was attracted by his deep eyes, as if falling into a black hole in the universe.

    He looked at Peach with a complex look, his lips moved slightly, and he said lightly, "Your knees?"

    "Well, it's okay for a long time, just a little hurt." Tao Zi looked at him with a smile, propped one hand up, supported his chin, looked at him and asked: "Husband, aren't you angry?"

    " When did I get angry? "Shen Mochen looked at her strangely.

    "Then you were so fierce in the morning, and you didn't care much about me in the afternoon." Peach sucked her nose a bit aggrieved, and her round face was full of innocent expression.

    Shen Mochen was silent and did not answer.

    "Husband ... husband ..." Tao Zi shouted relentlessly, but found that Shen Mochen suddenly put his face in front of him, and the noses of the two people were so close together that she could almost feel the hot air he exhaled spraying on Own face.

    "Why ... what's wrong?" Peach felt somehow nervous.

    Shen Mochen's dark and deep eyes looked at her carefully. Long eyelashes cast a shadow under the moonlight. At the end, he finally turned his head to look at the sea again, and sighed gently. The smell of the voice sighed softly: "Peach, when can you grow up?"

    "Ah?" The sea breeze accompanied the sound of the waves, and easily dispelled the low sigh. She stared blankly at Shen Mochen, scratching After scratching his little head, he wondered, "Husband, what did you just say?"

    Shen Mochen's mouth twitched slightly, he hooked his fingers towards Taozi, motioned for her to get closer, and said softly, "Taozi, you still child."

Hi everyone !First of all I would like to thank the people who voted .Thank you all 😊😍😘as it really means a lot showing me that people are liking this story like me and want me to update it.And I would update more updates now as the colleges in UK closed down to indefinite date and I have much time now.Also take care everybody from the corona epidemic and follow the government guidelines together all we can through this as it is a very critical point for the whole world.Take care ,stay healthy,stay safe and keep smiling together we can the world a better place for everyone .✌️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️