chp27:Your boyfriend 2

"Your boyfriend?" The beauty sister looked down at a childish peach. After all, she was one year younger than other children. She stood very small among a group of children of the same age.

"No, it's her husband." Taozi seriously corrected the beauty teacher's mistake.

"Oh oh." The beautiful sister nodded in surprise, beckoning towards Shen Mochen and motioned for him to come.

Shen Mochen glanced at the peaches who were still standing in the classroom to practice standing posture, frowned, and entered the dance classroom with a reluctant expression.

"She will have to practice for a while before you can find a chair and sit down and wait." The beautiful sister pointed to the peach standing softly and said to Shen Mochen.

"No, I'm standing here waiting for her." Shen Mochen replied lightly, a pair of clear eyes staring at peach tightly, can't wait to see her through a hole.

"Uh ..." The beautiful sister glanced at Taozi, passed a look of "your husband is not very good at talking," and then continued to correct Taozi's standing seriously.

Strange to say, since Shen Mochen stood in the dance classroom, Peach has become a lot more honest, and in accordance with the requirements of the beautiful sister, she has meticulously completed the stance training, which surprised the beautiful teacher.

"Sure enough, the charm of the teacher is still not enough to match your husband." The sister of the beautiful girl with a sad expression on her face, patted Tao Zi's head, and said softly,

"Okay , I'm fine, pack up and go home." "OK "Goodbye, teacher!" Taozi hurriedly took his clothes, changed his shoes, grabbed the schoolbag on the floor, ran to Shen Mochen, and said with a grin: "Let's go."

Shen Mochen glanced at the people standing behind them. Beauty teacher, slowly said: "Goodbye teacher." Then he walked towards the classroom outside without looking back.

"Ah, wait for me." Taozi hurried to follow a pile of things.

When Shen Mochen was in sixth grade, Peach was promoted to fifth grade.

The sixth grade is about to face Xiao Shengchu's exam. When other parents are very nervous, Shen Mochen still hastily class and class every day, waiting for peach to come to their classroom door to find themselves after school.

Over the years, I knew in the elementary school that the famous Shen Mochen had a little girlfriend.

In the sixth grade, it 's actually time to start catching up with early love. Unfortunately, the teachers in the school watched them from the first grade to the sixth grade. They thought they were just children. I did n't expect them to be serious. Although Shen Mochen always seemed to ignore the peaches on the surface, he still went home with peaches every day after school.

This year is the sixtieth anniversary of their elementary school.

Various activities were held in the school to celebrate, freeing up space in the corridors of the classrooms and hanging the paintings and calligraphy works of the students. Needless to say, the most prominent one is Shen Mochen's work.

Although the interest classes in elementary school are all walking through the scenes, Shen Mochen has relied on his own talents to develop his first-hand sketching skills. His paintings are wonderful and very realistic. Other students only occupy at most one or two frames, and he Paintings fill the entire corridor.

On New Year's Day, a cultural performance was held in the school, requiring students from various interest groups to present a show to perform

Hi !Readers I would just like to thank you for taking time and reading this also huge thanks for the People who voted.Thank you so much as this means so much that someone is actually enjoying the novel like I did 😊keep voting So i would know more people are liking it and I would update more frequently !