168 :Did you study yourself last night ? 7

"Wow, did you make a mistake! Peach, you have taken the exam ninety-six!" Zhao Xue's exclaimed sound rang in her ear, and Peach quickly opened her eyes and looked at the test paper in her hand.

    Two test papers in Zhao Xue's hands, one impressive 96 and one bright red 60, formed a stark contrast.

    "Wow, that's great, I've passed it!" Peach happily took back his test paper and said happily, then turned around and looked at Duan Yu's test paper curiously. One hundred and thirteen points, it really is non-human! ! !

    Don't think, this time Duan Yu must be the first again.

    Duan Yu raised his head and looked at Peaches, and landed on the physical test paper she was holding. Then she withdrew her eyes and smiled at Peaches: "Not bad, Ninety-six, second place."

    "I? Second Name? "Tao Zi's surprised mouth opened into an O-shape, and a small white hand pointed at himself incredulously.

    "Yes." Duan Yu nodded lightly and smiled: "I only helped the teacher transcribe the score in the morning, except me, no score is higher than you."

    "Really, really, really?" Peach was happy for a while, and even asked three times, really?

    After seeing the smile that Duan Yu could hardly bear, he finally turned back and shook Zhao Xue's arm and said: "Look, Xiao Xue, I said that last night's self-study is useful, hurry up and accompany I will study myself last night !!! "

    Zhao Xue looked at Peach with a depressed expression.

    During the physical education class, Peach began to persuade Zhao Xuelai to study on the evening.

    "Come on, Xiaoxue, Duan Yuren is very good, you can ask him if you don't know anything, he answered patiently." Peach and Zhao Xue sat on the parallel bars next to the playground, watching the playground come and go Crowd.

    "Duan Yu?" Zhao Xue looked at Peach with an ambiguous expression: "He likes you to be patient with you, of course, do you forget what I told you before, he puts it on your desk every day Milk? "

    "Oh, he didn't put the milk." Taozi waved his hand hurriedly and whispered towards Zhao Xue: "Later I came to school early one day. That milk was put by another student in our class. It was the one who played football on the playground and wore a dark blue jersey. I already told him that he would not put milk anymore. "

    " Oh, that's what it is. "Zhao Xue looked at the figure on the court , Nodded thoughtfully.

    "And," Tao Zi suddenly approached Zhao Xue mysteriously and whispered in her ear: "Duan Yu has someone she likes."

    "Really? Does that guy have someone he likes?" Zhao Xue Suddenly surprised, the voice could not help increasing a lot.

    "What are you doing so surprised? Didn't you just say he likes me just now?" Peach hurriedly reached out and covered Zhao Xue's mouth, glancing at her blankly.

    "It's normal to like you. Even the unintimate guy like Shen Mochen will like you. It's not surprising that others like you, but Duan Yu would like other people, it's not normal !!" Zhao Xue very Nodded solemnly, looking at Peach Road.

    Peach embarrassed ......

    "Xiao Xue, your logical thinking ability is really ... strange ... hehe ... hehe ..." Taozi looked at her with a helpless expression on her face.