chp 40

It was still a round, white face, and long eyelashes trembled slightly in her sleep, and her rosy mouth opened slightly, as if she were dreaming.

    It was just that Peach fell asleep and fell asleep, suddenly feeling an invisible pressure rushing towards his face, as if his chest was crushed by a large stone, breathless.

    As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of eyes that were as deep as Mo Yu were looking at myself.

    Tao Zi froze and blinked, and then it came over. It turned out to be Shen Mochen.

    When Shen Mochen saw her eyes opened, she stood up straight again, and said lightly, "Hurry up, and if it is late, the scenic spot will be blocked."

    "Oh ... Oh ..." Tao Zi nodded again and again, a carp beat up He rolled up from the bed and ran straight into the bathroom with his bare feet. After a crackling washing sound, it was a rustling dressing sound. In just three minutes, the equipped peach stood honestly next to Shen Mochen. .

    Mommy's mouth twitched slightly. This is too fast. She jumped directly from half an hour to three minutes. With such a flying speed, her old heart could hardly bear it.

    Peach's father gave a complicated glance at Shen Mochen. Is his daughter destined to be eaten to death by this stinky kid?

    He Yue didn't have any particular reaction. When Mozi lived in their house, Shen Mochen always called her to get up. She remembered that peach got up very fast. Why Mom Tao said she couldn't get up in half an hour Yet.

    But now that the peaches have been packed, the group walked out of the hotel's door, took a bus bound for the ends of the earth, and set off towards their destination.

    It's as if after going to Beijing, you won't be a good guy without the Great Wall. When you come to Hainan, you don't have to make a round trip to the ends of the earth, just like Bailai.

    Although it is still early, when they arrive at the destination, there are still a lot of people waiting in line at the gate of the scenic area, wearing peaked caps and holding small flags.

    Taozi Dad shook his head helplessly and sighed: "Sure enough, no matter how early you come, there are so many people. It seems that if you want to see a clean world, you can only come at night."

    "Dad, why don't we come at night Come here? "Taozi opened her eyes wide and looked at Professor Shen with a strange expression on her face.

    "Stupid, the scenic area is not open at night." Shen Mochen glanced at her and answered her lightly.

    "Oh ... okay." Tao Zi bowed her head with great grievance. Did she just come for the first time and didn't know the opening time of the scenic spot.

    He Yue knocked Shen Mochen's head hard, and gave him a white look: "You are smart, how cute peaches are."

    Shen Mochen shrugged indifferently, whispering: "Pigs are cute too."

    "Chimpanzee It's also very clever. "Tao Zi looked at He Yue and answered very earnestly. She remembers that the teacher said that the smartest animal on land is the chimpanzee.

    "Dare you compare me to a chimpanzee?" Shen Mochen reached out her hand and pulled her braid with dissatisfaction, and the straight peach grinned and yelled for help.

    "You haven't compared me to a pig." Peach rubbed her braid with tears in her eyes, thinking secretly in her heart, whether to cut her short hair, so Shen Mochen could not continue to drag her braid.

    "Hum." Shen Mochen gave her a white look, then turned away and ignored her.