164 :Did you study yourself last night ? 4

Peach smiled embarrassedly: "Did you bother you?"

    "I'm just curious." Duan Yu gently supported the glasses on the bridge of her nose, still warm and jade-like, and smiled faintly: "Since late From the beginning of self-study to now, in just twenty minutes, you have sighed for twelve, are you distressed? "

    " Uh ... hehe ... "Peach scratched his head embarrassingly, it is really embarrassing Speaking out what forced her to come to study at night, she had to pretend to be in a state of distress, and put the physics test paper on the table upright and shook it towards him, Yu Yu said: "Not at all, physical The teacher spoke too quickly and didn't understand it. "

    " I'm worried about this. "Duan Yu's lips suddenly caught a smile, and he pulled out the physical test paper he had made from the desk drawer. , Gently toward Tao Zi said: "Where will not? I can tell you."

    "Really? Thank you so much!" Tao Zi looked at Duan Yu smiling, she was so excited, why didn't she think of it, Duan Yu is also the first in the class Name, you can ask him if you do n’t know anything.

    It's just ... Peach took the physics test paper that Duan Yu had already written, and took a closer look. Although most of them were numbers and letters, the other Chinese characters were neatly written, floating like clouds and being like dragons.

    This handwriting ... looked a bit familiar ...

    "What's wrong? Where do you not understand?" Duan Yu looked at Tao Zi's delicate eyebrows slightly, but didn't speak, and could not help asking.

    "No ... I just think ... your handwriting seems a bit familiar." Peach held Duan Yu's test paper in one hand and grabbed the ballpoint pen in his hand and gently nibbled at his mouth. "Where have you seen ..."

    "Yes ..." Duan Yu's eyes flickered slightly and smiled: "They are all classmates in class, maybe the teacher called me to answer questions on the blackboard Have you seen it? "

    "Um ... that's the same thing ..." Peach is a simple-minded guy. After listening to Duan Yu's words, he didn't think about it any more. He immediately pointed to the question on the test paper and asked him: "This question Why did you choose this? "

    " Well ... this question is like this ... "Duan Yu took the test paper, briefly glanced at it, and then took the pen in his hand to explain to the peach on the scratch paper while calculating.

    The sultry autumn breeze in the autumn blows into the classroom from the open window, but it does not bring a trace of coolness.

    With Duan Yu's patient explanation, Peach soon completed a complete physical examination paper.

    "Thank you so much, and it took too much time to write your homework!" Tao Zi looked at the physics test papers he was writing full of joy, and he couldn't think of Duan Yu's ability to express so well, so complicated topics were under his explanation. , Instantly becomes clear and easy to understand.

    "You're welcome, I'm happy." Duan Yu smiled gently at Peach, then tapped the book in front of him with a ballpoint pen in his hand, and continued: "I have finished my homework for today, and I will do it now. It's other topics. "

    " Wow, it's amazing! "Tao Zi lamented heartily that this man obviously finished his homework and voluntarily stayed in the classroom for a night of self-study. No wonder he took the first test every time.

    "Which is better, Shen Mochen and me?" Duan Yu asked with a smile.