152 :You don't understand 5

Peach looked at the back of Shen Mochen alone, and his heart was full of doubts. This guy suddenly rushed to the locker room and then pulled himself to the roof, just to kiss him, and then ran? ? ?

    Before she could think about it, she heard Zhao Xue's angry roar coming downstairs: "Su Tao! Your home Shen Mochen is down, what are you still doing on the rooftop? Waiting for the stars or the moon !!!"

    "Come Here comes !! "Peach was shocked by the roar, quickly agreed, and followed downstairs.

    When she reached the downstairs of the experiment building, she could no longer see Shen Mochen's figure. Zhao Xue was waiting for her at the stairs, watching her come down, grabbed her hand, and dragged her towards the basketball hall.

    At the entrance of the basketball hall, the old man saw the figure of the class teacher Lao Zhao Chuan, before he had walked past Peach, he already laughed loudly: "Su Tao! Ling Yun! Good kind! This time we have a literary show The class is definitely the first place. When the award is presented, you two will go to the stage to receive the award together! "

    Peach stood breathlessly in front of Lao Zhao, nodded while panting, Zhao Xue was really able to run I ca n’t see it at ordinary times. This guy runs like a gust of wind. It ’s like a crazy female paper! !

    Look at Ling Yun next to her. Although they ran with them all the way, they didn't change their face and heart, and didn't even breathe in the atmosphere. Is it really their physical strength?

    Peach quickly shook her head. How could it be that she was also a long-time dancer. After thinking for a long time, she finally attributed her breathlessness to the kiss just now. It must be like this. Every time she was kissed by Shen Mochen, She was breathless.

    "Eh, Su Tao, what are you blushing?" Old Zhao Wanwei looked strangely at Tao Zi's red face in an instant. There was no change when he ran over. "Yeah, you have to wear the costume you just performed to receive the award. Let ’s quickly change the clothes! "

    " Ah !!! ?? You have to change your clothes again !!!? "A small face of Peach suddenly collapsed, knowing that she would not change it just now.

    "Well, hurry up!" Lao Zhao nodded calmly and waved at Peach without taking away a cloud.

    So we sadly urged the peach classmates to go to the locker room again, and changed to the peacock dress, and then at the end of the whole literary show, the classmate Ling Yun in the suit was persecuted by the class teacher Lao Zhao. Next, holding hands on stage to receive the award.

    "Hey, the girl student in the middle of the white long dress, laugh, you have such a sorrowful expression, how can I take a picture !!" The photographer responsible for taking pictures for this award was very dissatisfied with his long lens Shouting towards peach.

    Uncle, how can I laugh! !

    Peaches put on a stubborn smile.

    In an instant, a sharp eye came straight at her.

    Standing at the entrance of the auditorium of the basketball hall, Shen Mochen leaned against the door frame and looked at Ling Yun with a mild and harmless smile, putting his arm on Peach's shoulder and smiling at the camera like a blooming peach flower. .

    Woo ... husband ... I am innocent ...

    Peach looked carefully at Shen Mochen standing at the entrance, but saw him glance at himself faintly, turned and walked away.