chp 72 :someone is jealous 8

"I think so." Shen Mochen agreed with Tao's words very rare, only to see that he nodded gently, watching Tao's expression of regret, and pulled her into his side with interest, whispered In her ear, she whispered, "Do you know what you are good for?"

    "What?" Tao Zi suddenly felt bright, did Shen Mochen have helped her think of a better show?

    "Hula." His deep voice sounded in her ears.

    Grass ... skirt ... dance ...? ? ?

    Brother! !! !! Are you kidding me? !! ?

    Peach looked at him with a frightened expression.

    A strange picture of a group of indigenous people in a straw skirt struggling to twist their butt suddenly appeared in my mind.

    Too scary, Peach quickly shook her head and quickly flung the picture from her mind.

    "So what ..." Tao Zi smiled awkwardly, scratched his little head, and said carefully: "I think" Spirit of the Bird "is more beautiful ..."

    Shen Mochen looked at her meaningfully, Shen said: "Why? Suddenly feel confident again?"

    "No ..." Tao Zi took a sigh of breath, trembling and whispering, "I just think it's silly to dance a hula ..."

    "Really ..." Shen Mochen Deep eyes glanced at Taozi, and said lightly: "I think it suits you very well. It's fun all day long and moving. The nerve reflex arc is not very sensitive. Jumping out should work well."

    "... ... "Tao Zi thought about Shen Mochen's words seriously, and it took him a long time to react. Did he say that he was slow and dumb ...

    " So ... what's wrong! "Tao Zi stood up very indignantly. Small body, trying to make myself look stronger, aloud: "I'm still suitable for dancing" Spirit of the Sparrow. "

    Shen Mochen didn't speak, but those jade-like eyes, if there was a lightly glance at the newly-developed small body of peach, said "Oh-" meaningfully.

    In his indescribable eyes, Taozi was inexplicably defeated, but stubborn.

    "You said that I can't jump" Spirit of the Sparrow ", I have to jump and show it to you! Hum!" Tao Zi shook her head, let go of Shen Mochen's hand, and strode toward the parking place.

    Shen Mochen put her hands in her pockets, followed her swayingly behind her, and a faint smile smiled at her lips. So confident soon?

    "From tomorrow on, I'll practice well, and when I jump, I'm mad at you!" Tao Zi beaked her mouth and turned to look at Shen Mochen who was not behind her, and yelled angrily.

    "Tomorrow?" Shen Mochen walked slowly to Taozi, reached out and rubbed her soft hair, Yi Yi's expression of indifferent, said gently: "Did you forget that you are still in a special period?"

    "Uh? "Taozi looked at Shen Mochen innocently with a pair of big black and white eyes, and said strangely:" So what? "

    " You can't do strenuous exercise. "Shen Mochen gave her a helpless white look and began to wonder if she was Not a girl.

    "Oh." Tao Zi nodded obediently, thinking about it, dragging his sleeves, tilting his head and watching Shen Mochen urged narrowly, "You a big boy, why do you know more about this than me?"