chp 59:Peach is shy

Finally at the early morning class, Tao Zi got up and planned to pass through the front podium and went to the toilet. As he passed by Teacher Zhao, he looked at Tao Zi with a smile, and whispered in a voice that only the two of them could hear. "Daughter-in-law? Um?"

    Peach covered her face and fled.

    When the school was about to be out of school, Taozi remembered it. Before school yesterday, Teacher Zhao asked them to register for the evening self-study list today, but their parents were not at home. Taozi thought about it, finally biting her head and going there. Shen Mochen their teaching building.

    In just one day, the whole second day of this building knew peaches.

    Today, when Taozi climbed the stairs, someone often passed by with a smile, and then pointed at her and said to the people next to her: "Look, Shen Mochen's girlfriend."

    Taozi suddenly felt great pressure.

    At the door of class two and two, before peaches stood still, someone in the classroom shouted to Shen Mochen: "Shen Mochen, your girlfriend is looking for you."

    Shen Mochen was doing his homework with his head lowered, and he heard his voice turn around Looking at the classroom door, Peach stood there helplessly.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Mochen hurriedly walked out in the whistle of the classroom.

    "The head teacher asked us to register to study last night ..." Tao Zi suddenly regretted asking Shen Mochen, after all, he was not a parent.

    "No." Shen Mochen spit out two words calmly.

    "Ah?" Tao Zi looked up at him with a puzzled look.

    "I don't want to, you don't need to either." Shen Mochen frowned, explaining flatly.

    "Is this okay ..."

    "If you want to go, no one will pick you up after school." Shen Mochen went straight back to the classroom after speaking.

    Taozi stood still in a daze, and after a fierce ideological struggle, she finally made a compromise to the free shuttle bus.

    This episode of the beginning of school soon passed. Students, after all, still dominated their studies. In the busy study life, this earth-shaking gossip was gradually drowned in the boundless sea of ​​books.

    After entering junior high school, in just a few months, peach's height seems to have grown a lot. The round face gradually grew a sharp chin, and a small cherry mouth smiled brightly, black and white. With big eyes and beautiful eyes, the whole person became more and more beautiful.

    The male classmates in the class also seem to suddenly notice the changes in peaches. People who like peaches secretly have gradually increased. In physical education, there are always people who diligently help peaches to take this and that, and others secretly Put a jug of milk in the drawer of the peach every day.

    Peach felt strange, as if all of a sudden there was a lot of food in her drawer, but she couldn't find who put it.

    Zhao Xue was heartless and heartless. She smiled and collected all the peaches according to her words. In her words, she did n’t eat white and not eaten. This is the food my peach earns from her beauty.

    When school was out that day, Shen Mochen was writing assignments and waiting for Tao to come to him, but the classmates had gone home one by one, but Tao hadn't come yet.

    Shen Mochen frowned, raised his hand and glanced at the watch on his wrist. It was long after school time, and even if the teacher dragged a hall, this peach should come over.