chp 83 : Who is your brother ?

Ling Yun looked at the key in Tao Zi's hand, and sighed softly. He held his chin in one hand, and stayed softly on the peach. He wanted to show her something. There is no chance now ... Recalling just now that Shen Mochen inadvertently looked at his own eyes, Ling Yun's mood became worse and worse. As an opponent with such people, did he really have a winning chance?

    After school that day, Ling Yun and Zhao Xue were dragged by Tao to go directly to the music classroom and said they wanted to practice.

    Ling Yun looked at Tao with a curious expression: "Aren't you uncomfortable with peaches, don't you take a few more days of rest?" A

    touch of unrecognizable blush appeared on Tao's fair face, holding Zhao Xue's arm a little Tightly, he said, "It's okay, I'm almost better."

    Zhao Xue cast a gaze at her, covering her mouth and grinning, "Relax, peach's body is as strong as a bull, Such a minor illness, it will be fine in two or three days. "

    Taozi had no choice but to reach out and slap her, pretending to be angry:" Where am I like a cow? "

    " Oh, you are not like a cow, like a peacock, haha! "Zhao Xue Laughing gleefully, while avoiding peach chase.

    Ling Yun smiled and watched them bother.

    In the music classroom, Ling Yun threw the schoolbag directly to the podium beside him, rolled up his sleeves, and sat in front of the piano.

    Taozi and Zhao Xue stopped fighting, looking at Ling Yun with a look of anticipation.

    Seeing his eyes closed slightly, he took a deep breath, and then a pair of fair and slender hands jumped gracefully on the piano's black and white keys.

    The graceful and gentle music flowed out slowly, like the breezes of a mountain, with the sweet smell of grass, lingering around, as if in the blue sky, the clouds floating freely, lazy and free, the mellow and gentle The notes are like the sunshine jumping on the branches, and they are like the elves who wantonly walk in the sea of ​​flowers, refreshing the mind and shaking the soul.

    Since they decided to dance "Spirit of the Finch" that day, Ling Yun practiced this piano song every day after returning home from school. In the next few days, he had become as skilled as his peers and played quite well.

    At the end of the song, Zhao Xue and Taozi were still immersed in the beautiful music just now.

    "Ling Yun, I think at your level, you can directly go to the stage to solo, absolutely stunning the crowd." Tao Zi opened her eyes full of water, looking at Ling Yun sitting in front of the piano, he was also wearing a school uniform The white shirt, the sunset outside the music teaching room, the warm orange shining on his fair-skinned skin, makes him look as warm as the sun, in those bright peach eyes, there is an unpredictable mood, Like the peach blossom in spring, the trickling water in summer, the cool breeze in autumn, the blizzard in winter, and many complicated emotions mixed together, it makes people have a sense of seeing him through.

    Ling Yun's mouth evoked a gentle smile, looking at Taozi, slowly said: "I was for your accompaniment, you don't want to run away."

    "You can see it all." Peach spit out her tongue and watched Taking a look at Zhao Xue next to him, he smiled and said, "Will my dance level, coupled with Ling Yun's piano, lower his grade?"

    "No," Zhao Xue looked at her with a smile.