189 :Aunt and child 5

Peach raised his head when he heard the sound, and looked at the early clear weather outside the window. A thick layer of snow had accumulated on the ground against the blue sky, reflecting a soft light.

    "Aunt, let's go out for a date!" Later I ran back to Peach from the window, with my arms on the bed, with a pair of big eyes, looking at her with expectation.

    "Um ... husband, are you going?" Peach raised his head and glanced at Shen Mochen in front of the desk. He should have just started to do the question not long ago.

    "Dating?" Shen Mochen raised his handsome and delicate eyebrows slightly. Where did this little boy learn these words from?

    "No, aunt! We two can't take our uncle with us when we go out for a date!" Guoer straightened up and looked at Peach with an anxious expression: "Dad said that dating can only be done by two people, father and mother I never took me with me when I was dating! "

    " ... "Peachy embarrassed.

    Brother, is it really okay to educate your children like this? no problem?

    "Humph." Shen Mochen snorted softly, stood up from the desk, walked over to him, and looked at him condescendingly: "Your aunt and you are relatives, and your relatives cannot get married."

    "You talk nonsense ! "over the children look angry look that Shen Mo dust, and loudly:" Dad and mom got married, married grandfather and grandmother, uncle and aunt married, why can not children and aunt had married "! "

    this ...... That's right ... "Peach nodded in agreement.

    "It's your head!" Shen Mochen reached out and knocked on Peach's head, looking at her with a look of contempt: "Where did your proud logical ability go?"

    "You are not allowed to bully your aunt!" When she saw that Peach's expression was wrinkled, she thought Shen Mochen had hurt her, so she stretched out her arms and stood in front of Peach. She lifted her face and said, "Uncle is a bad guy!"

    "..." This is probably Shen Mochen For the first time in his life, he felt a deep sense of powerlessness.

    It was really a showman who met the soldiers. It is unclear why, and he is still a mixed-race soldier.

    "Aunt, let's go out, don't take your uncle!" Later she turned her head and looked at Peach with a begging look.

    "This ..." Peach looked up subconsciously at Shen Mochen, only to see that in his dark and deep eyes, the message "Dare to promise you to die" was revealed, unconsciously, and he shivered.

    No, you have to use a roundabout tactic!

    Peach quickly turned on her small head with a small capacity, a pair of big black and white eyes rolled around, and suddenly an idea came up.

    "Yuer!" Peach bent down and touched his hairy hair, and smiled: "Have you ever eaten a rock sugar gourd?"

    "No!" Guoer opened his dark blue eyes and looked very curious Peaches asked, "What's that?"

    "Well, it's delicious. Have you ever eaten pineapple pastry? Nougat? Dragon beard cake?"

    "..." His head watched Peach inexplicably utter some words and shook his head: "Unable to understand ..."

    "Unable to understand ..."

    "Ah?"

    "Uh ... not ... cough ..." I was shocked when I said that I had leaked, and quickly said: "These are delicious. Aunt took them to buy them, OK?"