186 :Aunt and child 2

"My mother is American, and my father is Chinese." Guoer looked at the peaches crouching in front of him, and said crisply: "Mother looks very beautiful, but your aunt is more beautiful than your mother, and your mother is as dark as you are. Long straight hair, aunt, after you grow up, will you marry your child? "

    " This ... this ... "Peach suddenly became messy in the wind, and she looked up at Qin Ao with a complex look. , Whispered: "Brother ... he started thinking about lifelong events at such a young age?"

    Qin Ao held his chin in one hand and pondered for a moment. His deep eyes watched Peach wink and quipped: "Small? I think it ’s okay. When my mother said that when you first learned to speak, you had already given your husband in the future. You probably have the same genes as you? "

    " ... "Peach is speechless.

    "Aunt, will you hold your hand later? Uncle Grandpa let us call you for breakfast, let's go over!" Guoer lifted his delicate face and opened an innocent pair of dark blue eyes, looking towards peach.

    "Well, wait for me to brush my teeth and wash my face first!" After Peaches rushed to freshen up, he grabbed his fluffy little hand.

    Xiao Guoer had a proud look, and took Peach's hand to the restaurant. He looked vigorous and excited. After entering the restaurant, he realized that everyone had sat down at the big round table.

    Peach looked up and looked at it. Although the aunt and uncle watched yesterday, it looked more tired, but because the son and daughter-in-law came back with their grandson this morning, there was still joy that could n’t be concealed. Dad and Mom were busy The porridge is divided into chopsticks, and the blond mother-in-law is pulling Shen Mochen and talking babblingly.

    Seeing a few of them coming, Shen Mochen waved towards Peach, beckoning her to sit next to her.

    Peach let go of her little hand, and ran across.

    "Oh, aunt, you wait for me!" He followed behind Peaches and walked with two short legs, and he also followed.

    Shen Mochen frowned and looked at the little ghost head sticking to Peach. He was showing a bright smile to himself.

    "Uncle!" Guoer shouted politely towards Shen Mochen.

    "Well." Shen Mochen's frown finally relaxed.

    Unexpectedly, the little ghost turned his head and asked towards the woman sitting next to him: "Mom, when I grow up, I will marry my aunt! Can I?"

    Everyone at the table was questioned by him. Amused, the sadness in the past two days finally eased a little.

    Shen Mochen scowled a pair of delicate eyebrows, glaring at Xiao Xiaoer, who was sitting next to Peach, and said unkindly: "Your aunt already has a husband."

    "Ah? Oh!" Guo Er looked up at him with his eyes raised. , Crisply said: "So?"

    "Peach is my wife!" Shen Mochen's brow furrowed tighter, and the corners of his mouth could not help smoking. Do the children of the Peach family have been aware of future life-long events from an early age? What?

    "No, Peach is my wife!" Guoer twirled Peach's hand tightly and retorted loudly towards Shen Mochen.

    "..." Shen Mochen and Peach glanced silently. Peach bent down and hugged the small body, and whispered softly: "After that, you are still young."