chap :28

On New Year's Day, a cultural performance was held in the school, requiring students from various interest groups to present a show to perform.

    "Husband, husband, do you know what shows our dance class is going to perform?" Tao Zi raised her round face, and excitedly dragged Shen Mochen's sleeve, asking loudly.

    Shen Mochen gave her a faint glance, continued to write her homework, and asked casually: "What are you performing?"

    "Swan Lake !!!!" Tao Zi's longing expression, "The beauty teacher will give us a ballet for the Children's Art Troupe I look forward to it. "

    " Oh. "Shen Mochen responded lowly, handwritten an answer to a question, glanced at Peach again, and asked:" Some of you want to jump the black swan for thirty-two laps. Roundabout? "

    " What's that? "Taozi looked at him with a confused expression.

    "It seems not." Shen Mochen continued to lower his head to write his homework.

    "Don't you ask me what I'm doing?" Taozi reluctantly went to the other side of Shen Mochen, and continued to drag his sleeve.

    "White Swan?"

    "No."

    "Four Little Swans?"

    "No."

    "... Did you cross the prince?"

    "No, the prince was played by Hu Yucheng."

    "He?" Shen Mochen frowned, since Peach After enrolling in the dance class, Hu Yucheng followed closely with his perseverance. He also signed up for the dance class and was appreciated by the beautiful sister. He often played the leading role in the performance. In fact, you can't blame the beautiful teacher. Others Little boys are going to sign up for football interest groups and basketball interest groups. The dance class is basically a red girl army. It ’s so easy to catch a small boy with a bright eyebrow, but I ca n’t let it go so easily.

    "Why don't you guess?" Tao Zi poked at his arm, motioning him to continue guessing.

    "Is there any other protagonist?" Shen Mochen gave her a white look, she must not be able to play the black swan.

    "I play a tree by the swan lake!" Tao finally revealed the answer mysteriously.

    "..."

    "Are you surprised?" Tao looked at him smugly.

    "Is it technical?"

    "..."

    Well, peach's young heart was hurt.

    Who does n’t want to play the white swan, but the little girl who played the white swan is called Zhao Qing, tall, thin and long legs. Although her dance level is similar to her, the overall image still looks like Beautiful swan.

    The other roles were set early in the morning. The beautiful sister looked at her with regret. The white swan was originally played by peach. Who knew that Zhao Qing's father said hello to the principal, and the principal talked to the beautiful sister again. After a while, I had to replace the peach.

    In fact, peach doesn't matter. She can do anything. Originally, the dance class didn't want to go in. In recent years, thanks to Shen Mochen, every time after coming to the art class, she came to supervise her dance practice. .

    It's just that little girls love beauty. Who doesn't want to perform on the stage in a beautiful white veil?

    Thinking of peach here, I feel a little bit depressed again.

    Shen Mochen looked at her expression silently, changed several times in a few minutes, excited for a while, helpless, and longed for a while, disappointed, "I think you are more suitable to evolve your face."