chp1:A pair of little enemies

When Tao was born, it was a cold winter month. Mom Tao was looking helplessly at her father in a sick bed, and said with tears: "Child, her father, I want to eat peaches ..." The

    anxious old masters who are one meter tall She shook her head. "Child, mother, this winter, where can I get you peaches? Apple can tell my aunt to pick some from the countryside and bring it to you."

    Mom Tao sighed helplessly, babbling Staring at the little wrinkled baby who was born shortly, after thinking for a long time, he resolutely said, "Otherwise, let our daughter take the name peach."

    After Mommy Mom said this, Mom Dad didn't Dare to sleep for a while, watching her wife staring at her daughter hungry, always afraid that she would bite her daughter as a real fruit peach while she was not paying attention.

    As a result, in the frightened guardianship of Peach's father, Peach did not leave a tooth mark on her body.

    The peach's name is Su Tao. She was more than happy once she grew up. Fortunately, the mother did not marry a father named Huang or Yang. Otherwise, she would be called Huang Tao or Carambola. Of course, she was even more fortunate that her mother was then. Didn't say she wanted to eat durian, otherwise her current name would be Su Durian.

    Peach really looks like her name, a small white and tender face, pink toot, it is really lovable. When Mom Tao took her home from the hospital, none of the neighbors she met did not praise this. The little girl looks so pretty, and each joked that she would ask her son to be his wife in the future.

    Mom Taozi only smiled casually when they were joking, and said cheerfully: "Okay, come to our house to send a gift to the Chinese New Year this year." The

    speaker was unintentional and the listener intentionally.

    On the evening of the thirtieth year of the New Year, some people really took the New Year's goods and pulled their son, went to the peach house to give her a gift.

    This person is Shen Mochen's mother—He Yue.

    Shen Mochen was just two years old at that time, with a small round face, big eyes and watery eyes, and a little pride in his eyebrows. It was their famous little handsome who wanted to take him home as a son-in-law. There are not a few neighbourhood neighbours, but the little guy is really bad-tempered, and he is slightly embarrassed by the way he ignores the adults who tease him.

    It was these two men who came to their homes to offer a gift, which really surprised Mommy Mom.

    The seven aunts and eight aunts in the family even brought their grandparents and grandparents with peaches to celebrate the New Year in her house this year. I heard that someone had come to offer a gift for their own peach, and hurriedly welcomed them.

    Shen Mochen leaned on his chin, followed proudly into He Tao's house, even though he didn't know what he was doing.

    "Dust dust mother, you are so kind, I was just talking casually." Taozi mother took He Yue into the room, hurriedly poured tea for her, looked at her with some anxiety.

    He Yue holding a hot tea cup and said with a smile: "I, I always wanted a daughter, your peach is so cute, so I just do n’t care about it as a concubine." "

    " Uh ... "Mom Tao turned her head to see Mom Dad, only to find Mom Dad looking at her questioningly.

    "Wow !!!" A loud cry of peach came from the back room, presumably waking up and looking for milk again.