177:Parting of life

Duan Yu nodded with a smile, waved at her, and watched her back fade away.

    Only a few days later, Peach has not been to the library.

    Duan Yu sat next to the window, his eyes condensed on the martial arts novels in front of him, slightly yellowed on the paper, the black printed handwriting always seemed to float around, and the front always appeared Zhang Jiaoqiao's face, those big eyes with water and spirits, her curly eyebrows, her pretty little nose and the corners of her mouth.

    The weather outside the window was still fine, but the person inside the window was restless.

    That afternoon, when Momoko returned home from the library, she accidentally discovered that her mother and father had gone home early. The two of them sat on the sofa in the living room without saying a word, but when they heard the sound of opening the door, At the same time, I looked back and looked at the gate.

    "Huh? Dad, Mom? Didn't you go on a business trip a few days ago?" Peach took off his hat while entering the door, and looked at his parents strangely. The two of them seemed to be in a bad mood, " what happened?"

    "Peach ..." Peach's dad's voice was a little choked, and the sound just came out with a crying tone, but he paused and tried to calm himself down before continuing: "Your grandmother died ... … "

    "Grandma ..." Peach's scarf picking hand stopped suddenly. She didn't call her grandma two days ago and told her to go back to visit her during the New Year this year. She still remembers the grandma's voice on the phone. Very clear, haha ​​smiled and asked what peach wanted to eat. "When did this happen?"

    "It's this afternoon ..." Mommy Peach smeared tears from the corner of her eyes, got up from the sofa, walked to Peaches, touched Peaches' head, and said softly: "I only received a call from your aunt in the afternoon , Your dad and I rushed back immediately, but your grandma was still nagging your name before leaving, saying that you are going to go home in a few days, she is not ready to eat ... "

    A few words later, Mommy peach is crying.

    The entire living room was quiet for a while.

    "Let's go, Peach, Dad's things are packed, let's go back and see Grandma ..." Dad Peach's eyes were red, but the tears kept rolling in his eyes but did not fall.

    "Um ..." Peach sniffed, nodded vigorously, and then glanced at the book that had just been borrowed from the library. After thinking about it, he said, "Wait for me ..."

    He hurried upstairs, After a while, I took a piece of paper and pressed it on the borrowed paper, and then said to my parents: "Go."

    The car driving to the grandma's house was shaking on the country road, and Peach held his head. Touched against the window, and gently shaken as the car bumped.

    In the evening, the sun has regained its bright brilliance and turned into a fiery red disk, hung low in the sky, the cloudless sky was rendered into an orange-red by the sunset, and the farther sky was rich Blue, as the fiery red disc gradually dipped, the color of the sky became more and more like a winding river with the passage of time, and gradually became deeper.

    Peach's mood is like this gradually sinking sunlight, becoming somber and sad.