145 : Little peacock princess 6

Although it is a literary show, after all, it is not a professional who participates in the performance. Moreover, without affecting the study, the head teachers of each class are desperately trying to reduce the rehearsal time. The head teacher of the class is just because of a serious lack of rehearsal, the chorus sounds are one after another, uneven, and barely can be heard by everyone. What's more, two students were sent directly, with folders in hand, standing in the middle of the stage, with a dull tone and a sentimental performance poem reciting "Ah!" My dear motherland! ".

    Even though such a boring program, the students under the stage still watched with great pleasure. After all, in a tense study life, it is already very satisfying for them to be able to steal a half-life for a long time.

    "The next program is the dance" Spirit of the Sparrow "performed by the first two classes. Performer: Su Tao, accompaniment: Ling Yun. Let's applaud and welcome !!" With the host's report, the students from the stage began Commotion.

    "Is there a dance performance? It's a rare sight in a hundred years!"

    "Who is Su Tao? The name seems familiar ..."

    "Oh, that's Shen Mochen's girlfriend!"

    "Oh! I know, it's him The two partners wiped out the extermination master! "

    Shen Mochen sat in the auditorium, listening to the chattering around him, and suddenly filled with black lines ... but the black jade-like eyes looked intently at the center of the stage, This month, he hasn't seen the peach practice. At the moment, he can't help but be full of curiosity. I don't know what kind of surprise the girl standing in the corner of the stage performing the Christmas tree will give him today.

    A melodious and gentle piano sounded slowly, and two beams of light were cast over the stage, one of which hit Ling Yun who was sitting in front of the piano and dancing with his fingers. I saw him in a decent suit, which was more gentle and gentle. Jade, those gentle peach blossom eyes are looking at the black and white keys on the piano surface intently, the light flowing in the eyes, the thin cherry-colored thin lips tightly squeezed tightly, ten slender white jade fingers continually flew away It is like the peach blossoms in March blooming in the wind, and the petals in the sky dance with the wind.

    In his fast, orderly, rhythmic, relaxed and cheerful music, the white peacock performed by Peach seems to slowly wake up in the early morning birdsong and morning light, elegantly and noblely walking in the walkway, in the morning dew Dancing slowly, I saw her sometimes trembling sideways, sometimes swiftly rotating, sometimes slowly moving, and sometimes leaping leaping ...

    like a clear lake, gently blown by the breeze, and circled circle by circle. Ripples, the lake water gently rippling. The fingertips of her left hand quivered softly, and then passed to the right fingertips one by one, the white fingers sparkling brightly and throbbing beautifully.

    At first it was a small little wave, then gradually strengthened, then accompanied by the gradual rush of the music, released in the moment of rotation, her fine dance steps, suddenly as fast as flowing water, suddenly as slow as a moving cloud, suddenly as light as rain , Suddenly as tough as a rock.

    Every rotation of her, every flutter, every leaning up, every dance posture is noble and elegant, as if it was a peacock princess who fell into the world and took a self-photograph against the reflection in the water