chp 45

Shen Mochen's mouth twitched slightly. He hooked his fingers towards Taozi, motioned her closer, and said softly, "Peach, you're still a child."

    "I'm not a child!" Tao hated others saying her that Especially Shen Mochen.

    "Huh." Shen Mochen gave a faint answer, looking at the peach that was close to her side by side. Her skin was fair and smooth, her face was faintly flushed, and her big black and white eyes flickered and looked at herself. The rosy little mouth sulked because of what she said just now, her round face made her look so cute.

    "But I can't bear it." Shen Mochen's low voice mixed with the sound of the waves and shallowly passed into her ears.

    "Ah? What can't bear it?" Taozi looked up and looked at him strangely.

    "Well, I can't bear to let you know what her husband really means ..."

    Tao Zi watched Shen Mochen's Zhang Junxiu's face getting closer and closer to him. I don't know when he gently stretched out an arm and drew it in his arms. Peach's petite shoulders brought her closer to herself, and then a warm touch came from her lips.

    Unlike when she kissed him before, she left.

    Shen Mochen's warm and soft lips were printed on her rosy lips and rubbed lightly. Her lips were soft, smooth and tender, like a slippery jelly.

    Taozi felt that her head was a little blank. Is Shen Mochen taking the initiative to kiss herself, but why does he feel differently than when he kissed him before?

    There seemed to be a numb, crispy sensation on her lips.

    Shen Mochen's eyes, which were closed slightly, opened slightly, and she saw that peach was a bit dull, and a smile was evoked by the corners of her lips, and her other hand was gently covering her eyes, covering her curious eyes, Her soft lips were in her mouth, and she twitched her tongue.

    Peach felt her legs soft and her heart beating madly.

    Shen Mochen's strong arms were holding her tightly, so that she would not slip down.

    Seems unsatisfied with the slight warmth of her lips, his slippery tongue gently pierced her little cherry mouth, with a hint of curiosity and ignorance, bumped into her soft little tongue by accident, and then in her Before he could react, he had been lingering around her, gently sucking her sweetness.

    At that moment, the sound of the waves seemed to be softened, and the round moon in the sky seemed to be shy by the pair of small enemies, and quietly hid in the clouds.

    Shen Mochen reluctantly left her soft lips and gently held her in her arms. She was still so small, like a thin doll, as if she would crush her with a little force.

    "Peach, you have to grow up quickly, I will wait for you." His low voice murmured softly in her ear, the warm scent of spray lingering beside her little ear lobe, with inexplicable Gentleness and confusion hit her atrium heavily.

    "Hmm ..." Tao Zi nodded involuntarily, with a pair of confused big eyes watching Shen Mochen smiling softly at herself, such a gentle expression that she had never seen before.

    At that moment, she just felt that in fact, Shen Mochen looked really good-looking.