167 :Did you study yourself last night ? 6

In the self-study next night, Peaches sat on the back seat of Shen Mochen's bicycle and hugged his waist, expressing such emotions.

    "What? Last night, the self-study became sentimental?" Shen Mochen's low voice inexplicably calmed Peach's melancholy heart.

    "Yeah, excellent people, although they seem to be smooth and enviable, but in fact, they can't do what they want."

    "Emm ..." Rare, Shen Mochen didn't refute the peach's words, but gently asked Nodded.

    "Are you also unsatisfactory?" Peach opened his eyes with water, and looked incredulously at Shen Mochen's slightly straight back. His back looked thin, but he had the strength of toughness, from small to large Keep her behind her and protect her well.

    "No." Shen Mochen spit out two words clearly and answered peach firmly.

    "Then what kind of strength do you have?" Peach rolled her eyes helplessly, but when she thought of Shen Mochen but could not see herself, she reached out and pinched his waist secretly.

    "Because things will end up as I wish." Shen Mochen's low voice slowly sounded in this silent night, with full confidence and a strong smile.

    "Cut ... boring ..." Peach sat on the side of the bicycle in the back seat, kicking his legs leisurely and complacently, the evening breeze was already a little cool, and the dim lights of street lights hit them alternately, continuously casting their shadows As it lengthened and shortened, she never doubted his words, and believed that he would have the ability to do everything as he wanted.

    The first monthly exam of the second semester begins.

    The day the test paper was issued, the entire classroom was wailing and wailing. This time the physical test paper was particularly perverted. There were very few people who passed the class, not to mention the high scores.

    Zhao Xue took his unbearable test paper, which was a bright red sixty.

    "Good, isn't it a pass?" Tao Zi leaned over and looked at Zhao Xue's paper. There were very few passers this time. She was already sixty. How could she still look sad.

    "Pass your head!" Zhao Xue glanced at Peaches angrily. "The full score of this paper is

    120. Should you not know it?" "Huh? Shouldn't it be a full score of 100?" "Peach looked at Zhao Xue innocently, with an expression that I didn't know.

    " So the teacher's brain was broken this time! "Zhao Xue looked at his test paper angrily, and the paper should be taken back to let The parents signed, thinking of his father ’s expression when he saw this score ... God ... "Peach, how many points do you have?"

    "I don't know, I haven't sent it to me yet." Peach also looked nervous The student who shuttled back and forth in the classroom and sent the test paper silently prayed that he must pass.

    The classmate approached slowly with a stack of test papers, looked at Peach without any expression on his face, and then handed her the test papers to her.

    Peach closed his eyes nervously, took the test paper with both hands very piously, and then waited until he opened his eyes, and was taken directly by Zhao Xue.

    "Wow, did you make a mistake! Peach, you have taken the exam ninety-six!" Zhao Xue's exclaimed sound rang in her ear, and Peach quickly opened her eyes and looked at the test paper in her hand.