chp 76 : What is a husband ? 4

Only this time, Shen Mochen did not kiss her, but put her forehead on her forehead, frowning: "The body temperature is normal, what the hell is wrong with you?"

    A small heart of Tao "banged" Jumping straight, watching Shen Mochen's face close at hand, his eyes involuntarily shifted to his tight thin lips, his lips glowed with a touch of cherry pink, and seemed to look delicious.

    Just holding the idea of ​​"seeming to look delicious", Peach's ability to act has exceeded her ability to think.

    Shen Mochen's eyes widened, seeing that Peach was red with a small face and kissed herself directly, then a warm, soft touch came from the lips.

    Well, it's soft and slippery and it's really delicious.

    Peach contained Shen Mochen's lips, and licked it with the tip of his tongue with great satisfaction.

    Then ...

    Seeing Shen Mochen's expression of astonishment, Peach finally reacted to what she was doing.

    "Ah-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe am a moment a moment now, peach screamed, struggling to jump away from Shen Mochen directly one meter away.

    Shen Mochen frowned and looked at the peach with a small red face covering his hands, wondering: "Peach, you are very abnormal today!"

    I also know that I am abnormal! !! !! !! Blame Zhao Xue for showing me that broken novel! !! !!

    Tao Zi shouted loudly in her heart, but on the surface she smiled awkwardly: "So what ... don't you care, I just had a cramp in my brain ... I just think you look delicious ..."

    "" I look delicious ??? "Shen Mochen looked at her meaningfully, and repeated the key words intentionally.

    Peach waited to bite her tongue.

    "No ... I'm not full at night, I'm hungry !!" Taozi hurriedly changed her mouth.

    "Isn't that what it means? That is, I don't look good?" Shen Mochen still seemed to think she wasn't stingy enough and teased her knowingly.

    Brother! !! Don't discuss this issue with me anymore! !! You are not food! !! !!

    Tao Zi looked at Shen Mochen with a sad expression.

    Finally, Shen Mochen's lips evoked a faint smile, and instantly it seemed like a clear lotus blooming in the blue lake in midsummer. Such a light smile made the peach always "bang" the heart that was beating, inexplicably feeling a kind of serene.

    "Peach, were you embarrassed just now?" His deep voice sounded slowly in this warm room.

    "Uh ..." Mom covered her hot face and lowered her head shyly.

    "Don't be embarrassed, you are not kissing me for the first time anyway." Shen Mochen said this sentence casually, then stood up, walked to Tao Zi, took her hand, and walked towards the door .

    "Uh? Where are we going?" Taozi hadn't reacted to what he said just now, so he led him straight out.

    "Aren't you hungry? The meal at home has been eaten by you just now, let's go out to eat something." Shen Mochen looked at her with a complex look. The guy just ate a full two bowls of rice just now, and now he is hungry. Does the woman who comes to that place have an inexplicable increase in food?

    "I ..." Peach secretly touched his belly. The two bowls of rice I had eaten at dinner just now haven't been digested yet, and now I'm going out to eat ...