chp 92 : Who is your brother ? 10

The Exterminator was left with a loving eye to see them away.

    Peach was forced by Shen Mochen on the back seat of the bicycle, and then he rode into the car without saying a word in the direction of returning home.

    It was during the peak hours of work, the cars on the road, the bustling traffic chasing me, one by one, all hurried to the house.

    Shen Mochen took peach and shuttled in the traffic smoothly. He turned left and right, bypassed a bicycle, more than one electric car, and even tended to catch up with the car.

    "You ... you slow down !!!" Tao Zi yelled behind the car and couldn't take care of Shen Mochen's anger, a pair of slender arms wrapped around Shen Mochen's waist tightly, fearing that he would take himself from the back seat Throw it down.

    revenge! This is definitely the revenge of Hongguo Guo! !

    Peach thought angrily, couldn't help but glared fiercely at Shen Mochen's back.

    It was only on Shen Mochen's face that she could not see, but she evoked a light smile.

    The speed of the car slowed down slowly.

    The spring breeze gently blows on the face. The weather was warm and cold a few days ago. The temperature has risen in a straight line these days. Although it is still cooler in the morning and evening, it is basically possible to wear only short sleeves at noon. .

    Peach sat in Shen Mochen's car, blowing the breeze comfortably, watching the sun setting in the sky gradually dye the sky to warm orange, and a thought suddenly flashed in her heart. Will it still be this relationship?

    "That ..." Peach hesitated for a while, but still did not shout out her husband's words, "You are about to enter the third year of junior high, and think about where to take the high school exam?"

    "Well." Shen Mochen's voice was in the evening wind Gently came, "Do you still need to ask in the exam one?"

    "Yes." Peach scratched his head a little silly, and with Shen Mochen's score, the last one was definitely a hard thing to do. Do you still have to ask yourself.

    "The high school and junior high schools of the first middle school are separated by a street, and then I can still send you to school before going to school." Shen Mochen paused before continuing: "Don't worry."

    Who is worried ... Peach thought embarrassingly, but his mood suddenly became better.

    "Hey, don't you need me to take the bus to school every day?"

    "Anyway, you are not my sister."

    "..."

    "Peach, I will be responsible for me when I kiss."

    "..."

    "Why don't you talk?" Shen Mochen Turning his head, he saw Peach looking at himself with a speechless expression.

    "It's you who kissed me first." Peach frowned, looking at Shen Mochen's back, and muttered softly.

    "Oh?" Shen Mo dust pick pick brow, voice with a trace of mischievous and said: "If I did not amnesia, then the kindergarten year, when, and who rushed to holding me straight to chew?" "......"

    "elementary school When I was in the middle of three days, who was under my mother's shame, kissing me regardless of occasion? "

    " ... "

    " Who else, when I heard her, asked her if she knew what her husband meant, I thought I wanted her to kiss me? "

    " Don't say it, don't say it ... "Peach's face was already hot enough to fry eggs." It was small and ignorant at that time ... let's talk ... I kiss you It's different for you to kiss me. "

    " Why is it different? "Shen Mochen's deep voice came with a trace of joy, accompanied by a gentle breeze.