136 :Couples outfit 4

"Uh ... yeah ..." The waiter's eyes were full of doubts. He couldn't understand the boy's cold look just now. How did he change his attitude in 180 degrees? , Suddenly became warm and warm like a spring breeze, and asked myself such strange and irrelevant questions.

    "No wonder." Shen Mochen nodded suddenly, and then looked at him with pity: "So you should never wear a couple with a girl."

    "Well ..." The waiter just felt a sharp edge suddenly. Passing through his chest, he felt very sad.

    "That ..." Peach lifted her head a little bit impatiently, and her twinned eyes blinked at the waiter, and whispered, "Just so much, I don't have anything to add ..."

    "Ok ... Immediately Come here. "The waiter, Xiaoqiang, held back the tears in his eyes and nodded slightly towards them, so he placed the order.

    Shen Mochen rested his chin on one hand, and looked at the back of the younger brother who served the young man very casually, with a bad smile on the corner of his mouth.

    "Why do you always expose people's scars, and the same happened to the driver yesterday." Peach picked up the lemonade from the waiter and took a small sip at random, complaining to Shen Mochen.

    "Humph." Shen Mochen squeezed a light voice from his nose, then turned to look at the peach, a pair of dark and deep eyes shining with a little bright star, "I don't look like you at all, which of them Seeing that we are brothers and sisters? "

    " Probably I look too ... young teeth? "Tao Zi embarrassedly said the words" young teeth ", he couldn't help but shudder, cold ... ...

    Shen Mochen ’s jade-like eyes glanced at Peach ’s chest, and then nodded and replied very casually: “It is true, it looks like an elementary student without development.”

    Peach annoyedly wished that Your lip is bitten, so that you can mention nothing of the young teeth, you can't protect yourself from the mud bodhisattva crossing the river, and you have the leisure to sympathize with others.

    But she replied unwillingly, "If it weren't because I had been in school for a year in the morning, should I be in sixth grade now? Well, speaking, you started with a primary school student, beast !!!!! "

    What do you say !!!?" Shen Mochen narrowed his eyes and stared at Peaches fiercely.

    "No ... nothing ..." Realizing that her mouth was fast, she even scolded Shen Mochen, and Peach hurriedly covered her ruddy lips with her hands, and no longer dared to come up with a word.

    "..." Shen Mochen didn't say anything, but the deep eyes like the deep sea flashed dangerously, staring closely at the peach, and the thin thin lips squeezed tightly into a straight line because of anger.

    Peach bowed her head in a guilty conscience, annoyedly wishing to bite her tongue down. Sure enough, she was close to Zhu Zhechi and Mozhehei. She followed Zhao Xue for a long time, and even Xiao Xue's mantra escaped.

    "That ... two cakes you ordered ... and ... two drinks ..." The little brother who was serving just now walked over with the tray carefully and put the cakes and drinks in the tray behind the table , I just feel that the atmosphere between these two people is very strange.