187 :Aunt and child 3

"..." Shen Mochen and Peach glanced silently. Peach bent down and hugged a small body, and said softly in a low voice: "After that, you are still young."

    "Aunt!" The pair of flicking hands, holding Peach's soft palm, looked at her very seriously and said, "I'm small, but I have an age advantage! After two decades, I can get married and I will marry Aunt, by that time, my uncle is already an old man, absolutely not as handsome and handsome as me! "

    Shen Mochen looked at the little ghost head in front of him with a smile, stretched his index finger and flicked his head, and narrowly said:" In twenty years, How come I am an old man in my thirties? Is your dad an old man now? "

    " Of course not! "I answered directly without even thinking about it. For my dad, it must be absolutely maintained.

    "In the next 20 years, my aunt will be in her thirties, and her aunt will not be beautiful by then! She will abandon her aunt later!" Peach suddenly woke up and couldn't help teasing him.

    "No! My aunt is a fairy of peach blossoms, and she will live forever, no matter how old your aunt is, I will like you in the

    future !" "Pouting", everyone was amused by him.

    "Don't you, why is your aunt a peach blossom fairy? Who told you?" Peach peach looked at him with a curious look.

    "Huh? Isn't Peach short for Peach Blossom Fairy?" Guoer looked up at his little head and looked at the people sitting on the table with a strange expression. Do they not understand such simple common sense?

    "Dad said that the abbreviation of Bank of China is Bank of China, the abbreviation of Construction Bank is CCB, and the abbreviation of the People's Republic of China is China. Isn't the abbreviation of Peach Blossom Fairy the same as peach?"

    "Uh ..." Peach thought for a while, and finally took a very careful place Nodded and said to the child seriously: "That's right!" The

    child's imagination needs protection!

    Shen Mochen cast a disdainful look towards Peach.

    "So aunt, if you ca n’t make up your mind now, you can think about it first, compare it carefully, choose carefully Handsome, aunt, you have to look at me with development, I am definitely a potential stock! "Guoer took peach's hand and persuaded her very seriously.

    Peach was stunned by his set of words. Where did this little guy learn these words from, even the potential stocks came up.

    "That ... aunt will think about it ..." Peach scratched his head and felt the murderous vision Shen Mochen projected next to him. He quickly changed the subject and said: "After breakfast, let's eat. Only then can I grow fast! "

    " Okay! "Guoer nodded very obediently.

    At breakfast, everyone had a good time, because with the arrival of the little kid, even Grandpa Peach finally showed a smile.

    My mother's name is Amy in English and Qin Xiaoai in Chinese.

    She had a strong interest in China since she was a child. When she was in college, she fell in love with Qin Ao. After graduating from college, the two married. When Amy planned to take a Chinese name, she thought that she could have her husband's surname after marriage. So I went through Chinese legends, historical documents, and finally held the white paper with the words "Qin Shihuang" written, and ran to ask Qin Ao, she intends to call this name, how? Is it domineering?