173 :Library encounters

"Got it." Shen Mochen walked to the door unhurriedly, changed his shoes, and when he was ready to go out, he suddenly looked back and said towards Peach: "Help me to go to the library in the afternoon to borrow some real questions from the mid-year exam!"

    "En, remember, you go quickly." Peach waved at him.

    Although it is winter, the sunshine is still bright and lovely in the blue and clear sky, without the dazzling dazzling of other seasons, exuding softness and warmth, which is warm and shining on people, it is very comfortable.

    After lunch, Peach put on gloves and a scarf and went out in full arms.

    When the two of them bought a house, the place was still desolate. There was n’t even a vegetable farm at the door. I could n’t find a taxi for half an hour when I went out. Various hotels, even the city government, administrative service center, and library have moved over.

    The Z City Library and Art Museum are in the same five-story building. The interior of the building is interspersed and nested. The overall structure is simple and elegant, with a total construction area of ​​about 20,000 square meters.

    The first floor is a shared hall, and various exhibitions are held in the exhibition hall all year round.

    On the second floor are newspapers, periodicals and book borrowing and reading areas, and there are self-service borrowing and returning equipment. There are more than 200 square meters of readers' reading area with more than 70 seats.

    The e-book inventory area on the third floor can provide 2,500 newspapers and periodicals and 100,000 comprehensive books.

    On the fourth floor is the lecture hall, which is the main venue of the Z City cultural series of forums. Various cultural lectures are held throughout the year for academic exchanges.

    The fifth floor is shared with the museum.

    Peach leaped into the library, and the heating in the library was so full that the cold brought by her was swept away in an instant.

    Taking off his gloves and hat, Peach went directly to the borrowing area on the second floor.

    Because it was just after lunch time, there were not many people in the library. The entire second floor was quiet. Peach entered the borrowing area lightly and was suddenly attracted by a figure sitting by the window reading a book.

    The leisure reading area is a full-length floor-to-ceiling glass window. At the moment, there is a whole blue sky. The warm sunlight shines through the glass window in the gold reading area, leaving a splendid warmth. At the table, a thin figure was wearing headphones and lowered his head, seriously looking at the books in front of him.

    Peach crouched behind the man, suddenly reached out and patted his left shoulder, but when he turned his head to look to the left, he immediately stood behind his right.

    Duan Yu turned his head to look to the left, no one, and then looked to the right, a warm smile on his white and beautiful face whispered: "Peach, it's you."

    "Yes." Sitting across from Duan Yu, he looked at him with curiosity and asked, "Why are you in the library?"

    "Look at the book." Duan Yu smiled gently, "Is it strange to be in the library?" "

    Peach thought about it seriously and shook his head." No, it is in line with your image of diligence, hard work, anger and hard work! "

    " Haha ... "Duan Yu was amused by her adjective , Shook the book in his hand, and said to Tao Zi: "Are you sure this is hardworking and easy to learn?" Tao

    Zi looked closely, but found that Duan Yu was holding it, and it was a martial art novel. Should I be holding a problem book to do the problem here? "