chp 66 someone is jealous 2

Tao Zi racked his head to think about it, and couldn't think of an answer after thinking about it. Hey, the big stove last night was too warm, she just held it a little tight, and she seemed to be holding her face everywhere. What is she? Offended Shen Mochen.

Peach's thoughts fluttered and fluttered, drifting ten thousand miles.

"Ms. Xu? Excuse me, interrupt your class!" Zhao Guang, the head teacher, suddenly heard the voice from the classroom door.

The eyes of the whole class looked at the door.

Teacher Xu smiled, glanced at the situation outside the door, and nodded: "It's okay, come in." After that, he stood on the side of the podium.

Zhao Guang walked slowly into the classroom, pacing to the podium, and saw a boy behind him.

"Dear students, introduce you to the transfer students, Lingyun."

Tao Zi looked up at the person next to the podium. It was a very beautiful boy, a pair of watery peach eyes, the light flowed, as if the sky was full of spring. The peach blossoms blooming in the wild, blown by a gust of wind, and the petals covered in the valley are shocking. His skin is fair, and there are no flaws, as if it is the finest warm jade, with a warm light. His nose was straight, and a pair of thin lips with a kind smile, the whole person gave a warm feeling.

"Wow, Taozi, is a handsome guy, no worse than your family's Shen Mochen." Zhao Xue secretly rubbed his arm against Taozi and whispered to her.

"Um." Peach nodded. Objectively speaking, this person is indeed on par with Shen Mochen, but in her heart, Shen Mochen has already been integrated into her life like bone blood, he is already an integral part of her life. portion.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ling Yun, and I'm glad to meet you." The boy smiled a little, and instantly felt like a multitude of trees and pear blossoms, with a dazzling and brilliant feeling.

His voice is not low. After all, he is a child of the first grade and is still in the sound-changing period, but his voice has a soft and waxy feeling, so he accidentally slips into your heart.

Girls are already whispering in the classroom.

After looking around the classroom for a while, Teacher Zhao Guang laughed at Ling Yun: "You sit behind Zhao Xue."

Tao Zi glanced at Zhao Xue next to her, and saw her eyes glow instantly.

Ling Yun looked at Zhao Xue along with Zhao Guang's gaze, and smiled politely at her, and then glanced at the peach next to her, her expression stunned, and raised her eyebrows slightly.

This girl, he searched for a long time, unexpectedly met here.

"Well, Ling Yun go to your seat and sit." Zhao Guang patted Ling Yun's shoulder gently, motioned him to return to his seat, and then smiled and said to Teacher Xu: "I'm sorry to interrupt you in class Now, you can continue. "

" It's okay. "Teacher Xu smiled kindly, watching Zhao Guang go out the door, continued to stand next to the podium, and yelled at the students sitting below:" Okay, now We turned the book to page 127. Classmate Su Tao, please read the second paragraph of the English conversation. "Tao

Zi quickly turned the book over, then stood up carefully, glanced at Mr. Xu and said That paragraph of English, fortunately, I basically knew it, so I read it aloud.