chap 32

"Peach, although you play as a tree, but in my mind, you decided to be more beautiful than Princess Swan!" Hu Yucheng's charming smile came to the side of Tao.

    With the growth of age, Hu Yucheng has initially got some outlines of handsome guys. Those narrow and dark eyes always inadvertently glance at a group of little girls.

    Of course, peaches are an exception.

    After hearing this, Zhao Qing gave Hu Yucheng a white look, and he was not very angry: "If you have the ability, don't you come over and invite me to dance, just invite the tree directly!"

    Hu Yucheng grabbed the leaves of the peach Christmas tree with strange noise Di Zhao Zhao Qing said: "You think I'm afraid, don't cry after a while."

    "Okay, don't make a noise!" The beautiful sister banged on Hu Yucheng's head with a bang, angrily Channel: "If you dare to smash me, I will send the love letters of the little girls in your closet to your dad's unit!"

    "Yes!" Hu Yucheng quickly narrowed his neck and responded in a low voice.

    "The bells of the New Year are about to ring, and the wheels of time have left a deep impression. With the warm sunshine in the winter, New Year's Day, as expected." The lights in the venue suddenly became dim, only on the stage. Leaving a spotlight, Shen Mochen's crisp child's voice sounded slowly, soothing the noisy sound in the field.

    "Today, we meet here, enjoy the joy brought by fate, enjoy this wonderful time, and enjoy the 60th anniversary of our alma mater." Immediately after the voice of Shen Mochen, it was the voice of a cute girl.

    "New Year's Day and the celebration of the sixtieth anniversary gala now! First of all, let us welcome the warm applause of the students dance classes to bring our famous ballet" Swan Lake "!"

    Professor Shen sitting in the audience, a look of surprise Looking at Shen Mochen wearing a Tang suit on the stage, the little girl next to him was wearing a red silk satin-printed Fulu Shou cheongsam, and the two of them stood on the stage like a pair of golden boys and girls, which really made people lovable.

    On weekdays, Shen Mochen is always expressionless. At this moment, there is a faint smile on his face, a pair of bright eyes glittering, as if suddenly changed into a person.

    "Well, is this the kid in our family? It looks so cute even if it looks like a dog." Professor Shen rubbed his chin, wondering again and again.

    After hearing this, Mom and Dad secretly covered their mouths and laughed.

    He Yuebai gave him a glance, no squeak, but was thinking secretly in his heart. Should he wear a suit for Chen Chen and Peach when he is celebrating the New Year this year?

    At this moment, the music of Swan Lake sounded melodiously, and their dance class performed the second act of "Swan Lake". The prince went hunting by the lake and saw a group of beautiful white swans. As the sun gradually fell, the lake The white swans turned into beautiful girls, and the prince and the swan princess danced together.

    I have to say that the line dance of the beautiful sister is still very pleasing. Although these children are not professional ballet dancers, there are so many elegant and noble words that can not be said, plus the scenes and lights. Smudged, showing in front of everyone is like a romantic lyric poem.

    "Well, where is the peach?" Professor Shen didn't know that the peach was a tree.