chp 99 : Cookies 🍪 and peach 🍑 crisps 7

"Hehe ... hehe ..." Peach smiled embarrassedly and casually wrote: "Are you hungry for a winter mosquito, it is more cruel ..."

    Ling Yun looked at her with an incredible expression.

    Zhao Xue changed his eyes with big eyes and secretly pulled Peach, whispering in her ear, "Peach, tell me honestly, is the bag on your head nibbling?"

    "..." Looking at her speechlessly, reaching for a pinch on her waist and saying, "You can show me a big bag. If you can get it out, I will give you your last name!"

    "Hey ..." Zhao Xue smiled embarrassedly, then nodded and said, "It's the same thing, if you gnaw, you shouldn't gnaw this place ..."

    "..."

    "Neck what?" Ling Yun saw them and got together again They whispered together, only heard a bite, and a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes floated suspiciously on both of them.

    "Eating biscuits ......" Zhao Xue smiled and took out a box of cookies from the bag, open the lid, handed peaches and Lingyun said: "Well, eat, just bought yesterday."

    "Cookie is ah ... ... "Peach looked at Zhao Xue with a small face on her face, thought about it, picked up a piece, and asked at random:" Xiao Xue, do you like to eat peach crisp ... "

    " Peach crisp? " At first glance, some words were hard to say: "That seems to be my grandfather likes to eat ..."

    "..." Peach burst into tears.

    "I like Peach Crisp." Ling Yun nodded toward Peach with a smile, and said Judo softly.

    "Really?"

    "Well."

    "Then don't eat cookies." Zhao Xuebai glanced at him and took the cookie box away from him.

    "But I also like to eat cookies!" Ling Yun quickly added, before Zhao Xue transferred the cookie box, he took two of them.

    The little heart that Peach just healed is broken again.

    "What's wrong, Peach? Do you like to eat peach crisp?" Zhao Xue glanced at the heartbroken peach and asked carefully.

    "No ..." Peach shook his head and looked sadly at Zhao Xuedao: "Shen Mochen said that there are more people who like cookies than people who like Peach Crisp ..."

    "It seems that this is indeed the case at present." Nodded.

    "But he's a cookie, and I'm Peach Crisp." Peach continued pitifully: "He means, there are more people who like him than people who like me ..."

    "What and what ..." Ling Yun listened to Peach If there is, there is a feeling that the second monk is puzzled.

    So Peach told the two of them about the application for a QQ account last night. Of course, the kiss and head-shot incident were omitted during the process.

    Zhao Xue listened and smiled, covering her mouth.

    Ling Yun, frowning, looked at Tao Zi seriously: "Peach, in fact, there are still many boys who like you in the class."

    "Ah?" Tao Zi froze for a moment.

    "It's just that they all know that Shen Mochen is your ... uh ... then what ..." Ling Yun said when he was here, he was stuck for a while, after all, he was still reluctant to admit that Shen Mochen was Peach's husband. They all think that they are not comparable to Shen Mochen, so they dare not chase you. "

    " Is there such a thing? "Peach turned to Zhao Xue suspiciously, but saw her nod to herself, then mysteriously He said, "Hey, I know who puts milk in your desk every day."