150 :You don't understand 3

Only he knew that now the peach is just beginning to grow. One day in the future, she will definitely become the focus of everyone's eyes. Perhaps at that time, she will no longer be his own peach.

    "Obviously you are the one who provokes me first ..." Shen Mochen put her arms around her shoulders slightly, holding her whole body into her arms, and the other white and slender palm touched her soft and smooth face, gently Di Mo rubbed his jade-like eyes deeply into the innocent eyes of Peach, with a hint of temptation, and said softly: "Peach, how can you be so irresponsible to me ..."

    " Well ... ... what ... "Peach only felt that under his affectionate gaze, his head was a little dizzy, what is irresponsible, what does Shen Mochen want to express ... The

    next second, her ruddy lips have been taken by him Kissing deeply, his warm breath surrounded her tightly, and her thin lips twitched on her soft lips, gnawed gently.

    "Hmm ..."

    Hello, this is in school! ! What if someone sees it! ! ? ?

    Peach's white hands clapped Shen Mochen's shoulder hard, struggling hard to try to break free of his imprisonment.

    Shen Mochen's eyes darkened slightly, pinning the two restless little hands of Peach behind her, grasping tightly with a warm palm, so that she wouldn't move around, and the other hand wrapped her slender Her waist and legs made her more tightly attached to herself.

    Peach widened his eyes and watched his delicate face close to him, his handsome eyebrows slightly wrinkled, his long eyelashes quivered gently, and his straight nose bridge drawn a perfect arc, rubbing against his own On his cheeks, his warm lips still linger on his lips without shrinking.

    Brother ... I want to kiss you back and kiss! ! !

    What if the teacher sees it! ! !

    In Peach's heart, screaming and rushing past 10,000 gods and beasts! ! !

    It's a pity that Shen Mochen couldn't understand Peach's mood at the moment, and Peach didn't know Shen Mochen's uneasiness.

    Yeah, a person as powerful as Shen Mochen, how can he be uneasy? He has a natural and handsome appearance and excellent academic performance. Wherever he stands, he becomes a beautiful scenery. He has always been popular with girls He is always loved by the teacher, and he always wants what he wants easily.

    But after all, he is just a young boy with a passion for love, and he will be confused when facing the girl he likes. He is so sure that he likes peaches. What about peaches? Does she really know what she likes? Maybe peaches are just used to it. With his company, if one day, Peach's side changed to another person to accompany her, would she like that person?

    Shen Mochen's heart was full of uneasiness. This kind of uneasiness was more obvious when he saw Ling Yun holding peach in his arms, because Peach did not refuse his hug.

    At this moment, only by holding her in her arms and feeling her soft body and warm lips, can you remove the uneasiness in his heart.

    It's just ...

    Peach blinked a pair of big watery eyes, watching Shen Mochen's kiss deeper and deeper, and his breathing became more and more rapid, and there was a tendency that he would never stop until the breath was exhausted. Anxious in his heart, two rows of shell teeth bit his warm lips subconsciously.