chp 87 : Who is your brother ? 5

Peach found that no matter how he hided, he couldn't escape Shen Mochen's warm kiss. In his anger, he simply turned to defend. Two slender arms hugged Shen Mochen's waist tightly, and his small, smooth tongue went straight to Shen Mochen's Lips go away.

    Shen Mochen raised her eyebrows unexpectedly, then a slight smile appeared on the corner of her lips, turning to defend? It's a rare opportunity.

    Although Peaches succeeded in becoming an invading party, she gradually felt that her breathing was faster and faster, her heartbeat was faster and faster, and the strength on her legs seemed to be running out. It is estimated that it has already been paralyzed.

    Why is this so, peach secretly annoyed.

    Shen Mochen finally pushed away the peach gently, preventing her weak attack.

    Peaches can't use any strength, so she has to lie in Shen Mochen's arms and breathe the air hard, slowly calming her heartbeat about to fly out of her chest, and then look up at Shen Mochen, still looking calm and relaxed, just breathing slightly In a hurry, Peach buried his head in his chest, thinking with some resentment. Is every brother like this to his sister, but unexpectedly heard his heartbeat like a drumbeat.

    His heart beats so fast!

    Peach raised his head and looked at him with a confused expression. The thick mist in those watery eyes made her look very attractive at the moment, her ruddy lips opened slightly, as if there was a problem. .

    Shen Mochen looked at her inexplicable look. I do n’t know why. The anger that had just subsided suddenly came up. He glanced at the peach lightly, pulling her hand around her waist, and then Turning his head, he walked out of the garage directly, leaving only a snort between his breath.

    Huh? Huh? Why are you leaving?

    Peach stood a bit stunned as she watched Shen Mochen's upright silhouette gradually disappear at the end of the garage. Her question hadn't been asked yet.

    When her breathing and heartbeat gradually stabilized, Peach finally walked slowly towards the door of Shen Mochen's house.

    "Peach, here?" He Yue opened the door to Peach with a smile, and then looked at Shen Mochen sitting on the sofa without talking angrily: "Just asked you where the peach is, you don't answer, now peach has come to you. No greetings, stinky boy, you have to rebel. "

    Shen Mochen heard the words, but raised her head slightly, glanced at the peach lightly, and then kept silent.

    Peach remembered what had happened in the garage just now, but he couldn't help but blush, but he couldn't understand why he seemed angry again.

    "Okay, don't pay attention to him, this kid's bad temper is not once or twice." He Yue glared at Shen Mochen, then turned his head to look at Peach and smiled and said: "Goddam take your performance costume today When you come back, you can quickly put it on and show it to the godmother. "

    " Okay. "Peach nodded and followed He Yue to the middle bedroom.

    It was a pure white long veil skirt, the skirt was long and large, but the texture was very soft, and the pattern of peacock tail was embroidered with blue-green sequins on it. .

    "Try it soon." He Yue looked at Peaches expectantly. "The teacher who made this skirt is very famous. I heard that Mr. Yang has also made a skirt before."