135 :Couple outfit 3

"The two are ... uh ... brothers and sisters?" The waiter thought for a long time, and finally reached such a conclusion, and then looked around behind them, wondering: "Just the two of you? Are there any parents? "

    Peach looked at Shen Mochen conditionedly. Sure enough, his face was a little ugly, but he still held back for a while.

    Shen Mochen glanced coldly at the waiter, and then said with a deep voice: "Just two of us."

    "Oh, please inside, please inside!" The waiter shivered involuntarily, secretly wondering, Why the young man's eyes were so stern, he just glanced at himself, but he felt like he was soaking in the ice water for nine days.

    Peach took Shen Mochen's hand and glanced at the waiter sympathetically, praying secretly in his heart, hoping that he would stop saying any words related to his brother or sister, otherwise he would die terribly ...

    "The two sit here Come on! "The waiter led them to the two empty seats by the window, and then opened the chairs for them tenderly, motioned them to sit down, and then handed the two restaurant menus to them.

    Peaches flipped through the menu page by page, with a pair of big black and white eyes shining brightly, and the food on the picture looked delicious. She really wanted to have one for each ...

    "One steak, one A pasta, a pizza, two cakes, a dessert, two drinks, that ’s all. ”The

    peach over there was still hesitating about what to order. Shen Mochen had turned over page by page, and one was long and fair. 'S fingers kept pointing at the pattern on the menu, indicating which one the waiter had ordered.

    The waiter took Shen Mochen's request very carefully, and after hearing him say "just these", his eyes turned to Peach and asked kindly, "What do you want this little girl to order?"

    "I ... … "Peach opened his mouth and just planned to say that he hadn't figured it out yet, and was taken over by Shen Mochen." Aren't I already ordered? "

    Shen Mochen's dark and deep eyes glanced at Peaches lightly, then frowned to look at the waiter.

    "But your sister hasn't ordered ..." The waiter reached up and lifted the glasses on his nose bridge, and he continued to mention the relationship between them without fear.

    Sure enough, Shen Mochen's face became very ugly when he heard the words of his sister. His voice was cold and gloomy toward him: "Who told you she is my sister?"

    "Ah?" The service students obviously stunned for a moment, scratched his head, staring at them exactly the same style of clothes, wonder said: "?? Why are not you brother and sister why wear the same clothes."

    "......" peaches got the message very bowed his head , Pretending to look at the menu in his hands seriously, but secretly glanced towards Shen Mochen.

    Unexpectedly, Shen Mochen smiled angrily, only to see a charming smile on the corner of his mouth, and asked him gently: "Do you have no girlfriend yet?"

    "Uh ... yeah ..." that service His eyes were full of doubts. He couldn't understand how the boy was just as frosty as before. How he changed his attitude 180 degrees in a blink of an eye, suddenly became warm and warm like a spring breeze. general.