chp 93: Cookies 🍪and peach 🍑 crisps

"Why is it different?" Shen Mochen's deep voice came with a trace of joy, accompanied by a gentle breeze.

"Anyway ... it's different ..." Peach blushed, arms around Shen Mochen's waist couldn't help but tighten, and in my heart whispered that I didn't put my tongue in your mouth.

"That's why I kissed you first." Shen Mochen nodded casually, his voice paused, and continued: "Relax, I will be responsible for you."

Who wants you to be responsible ... Peach is speechless in vain. He glanced at him, but it was sweet in his heart.

When returning home today, Peach was surprised to find that her father and mother were all at home!

Ever since Mommy Dad and Mommy Mom fixed Shen Mochen's son-in-law, the two men have dedicated their minds to work. As the saying goes, men and women don't get tired of working together. Mommy Momo started a company. A small company with three employees has become a large company with more than 700 employees. The company 's main business is foreign trade exports, so the two are traveling all day long, running around the country, looking for sources of goods, taking orders, and then from time to time. He took Professor Shen to do simultaneous interpretation, and He Yue was busy with the work of an accounting firm on weekdays. He often worked overtime until late. Speaking of it, the task of carrying peach has always been on Shen Mochen's shoulder.

"Dad? Why did you get off work so early today?" Peach rushed directly into her father's arms and asked excitedly.

"Dad bought you a gift, go and see in your room." Dad peach rubbed peach's hair with a petting expression, and said in a deep voice.

After listening to this, Peach immediately rushed upstairs and opened the door to see a pure white laptop lying quietly on the desk.

"Wow, haha!" Peach happily hugged the laptop and rushed downstairs, "Thank you dad!"

"Well, hehe ..." Peach peach glanced at Peach mom with a smile, said toward Peach: "Dad has I installed a wireless network in my home. I heard that QQ chat is popular among your classmates. Dad also applied for one. Peach remember to add dad. "

"Ah?" Peach listened to this and suddenly froze, scratching her head, and whispered, "I haven't applied yet."

Shen Mochen stopped her bicycle and followed Peach into the door, her eyes in her arms. He paused on the notebook and said to Tao Zi: "Then you can apply for one, and help me get one by the way."

"Oh." Tao Zi nodded, and agreed.

After dinner, Peach wrote homework in Shen Mochen's room, opened the notebook, and planned to apply for QQ.

Shen Mochen has a lot of homework, and he will not finish his writing after one and a half.

Peach is very efficient. After a few moments, I applied for two QQ numbers, but when he named it, Peach hesitated and glanced at Shen Mochen, who was struggling to write. After thinking for a while, he asked, "Husband, what are you calling Screen name? "

" Follow you. "Shen Mochen replied without lifting his head.

"Oh." Peach thought for a while, then randomly named two names according to the characteristics of the two people's names, and then hung QQ there, and began to browse the web casually.

After a while, Shen Mochen's homework was finished, so he came over and glanced at the peach screen and asked, "What about my QQ?"

Hi everyone I hope you enjoy today's update