chp 105 :Anonymous love letter 5 ✉️

"What's wrong, Peach?" Mommy peach looked at her daughter curiously. After dinner, Peach did not follow Shen Mochen to write homework in the room, but followed her around and sighed.

    "I seem to make Shen Mochen angry again ..."

    "Isn't that normal?" Mommy Mom looked at her with a smile: "From small to large, he ignores the number of times you have, and even if you break your fingers, you can't count It ’s okay, just two days later. "

    " But this time it's different ... "Tao Zi grinned and looked at her seriously.

    "How is it different?" Mommy Peaches rarely saw Taozi's so serious expression, a heart of gossip could not help being ignited again.

    "It's ... it's ..." Peach played with his fingers embarrassedly, and I don't know what to say, "It's ... I received a love letter today ... and Shen Mochen also saw ... but At first, he was not unhappy, but he didn't know why. After explaining the content of the love letter, he began to ignore me. "

    " Love letter? "Momoko didn't control her for a moment, and the expression on her face was too frightening. , Really startled peach.

    "Uh ... cough ..." Mommy Mom quickly adjusted her expression and looked at Momoka with a look of love: "That ... are you sure you didn't take the wrong love letter from Shen Mochen?"

    "I just didn't have that. Is it the market? "Peach gave her mother a blank look, turned the love letter out of her schoolbag, and handed her to her mother:" Well, see if you don't, Su Tao close! "

    " Oh! " He nodded quickly, holding the blue letter in his hand, and was about to open it, but he seemed to remember something. He glanced at Peaches and asked softly, "Can my mother open it?"

    "Of course." Peach nodded vigorously.

    "Well ..." Mommy Peach opened the envelope, took out the delicate card inside, looked at it carefully, and nodded while admiring: "Writing is very good, the characters are also beautiful, and the content is also touching, but after all, peach , Do you understand? "Mommy peach looked at peach with a suspicious expression.

    "Mom ..." A huge drop of sweat slipped across Peach's forehead. She looked at her weakly and said: "Did I just say that, Shen Mochen already explained the content of this letter to me."

    "Oh? How did he explain it?" Mommy Mom took the letter to the living room, sat down on the sofa, then patted the position next to him, beckoning Momoko to come and sit down.

    Peaches walked over and repeated Shen Mochen's remarks intact to her mother.

    "Yeah." Mommy Mom nodded with a smile, said: "Dust is really smarter than you."

    "Mom ... are you sure you are my mother?" Momoko looked at her with a sad expression, from small to big , Her mother was full of praise for Shen Mochen. She should compare herself to him no matter what, to say Shen Mochen, that is definitely the legendary child of another family, good growth, good performance, obedient and filial Never fight, never go online, never go out to play, never bother parents, if Shen Mochen's house is next door to her home, it is estimated that even if he can save food and protect the country, her mother praises the export .