170 :Similar people 2

"Okay, don't look like you're filled with righteous indignation. I'm not angry. How angry are you?" Tao Zi patted Zhao Xue's shoulder lightly and smiled.

    "Why don't you be angry! Are you not afraid of Shen Mochen being robbed?"

    "Ah?" Peach was stunned by Zhao Xue's question, scratching his head, and strangely said: "What am I going to be angry about?" "

    Did you see other girls handing a love letter to your home Shen Mochen, don't you jealous?"

    "Uh ..." Peach skewed his head and thought about it carefully, as if he hadn't been jealous. Ah, there are more girls who have sent him love letters since childhood, and I ’m used to it. If all of them are jealous, I ’m not sore! "

    " Ah, I really don't understand, where does Shen Mochen like you like you? Ah, the nerves are big and the people are dull. In addition to being radiant when dancing, it is amazing. Usually it is an idiot. "Zhao Xue looked at her with a disgusted expression.

    "Hello, have you made a mistake, where am I an idiot, I didn't take the second place in the class because of physics? Although other disciplines are not as good as Shen Mochen, but they are also among the best, okay!" Peach reached out and poked Zhao. Xue refuted very seriously.

    "..."

    Idiot! Zhao Xue rolled his eyes and looked away.

    "What are you talking about?" Ling Yun, who was still playing on the court, ran towards them breathlessly, pulling the hem of his jersey and wiping the sweat on his head at will.

    "It's not about talking to you anyway!" Zhao Xue glanced at him angrily.

    "Why are you so fierce? Be careful not to marry in the future!" Ling Yun blinked a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes towards Zhao Xue, his fair face glowed with some blush because of the movement.

    "If you can't get married, you can't get married, don't worry about you!"

    "Okay, if you can't marry, I can barely accept you!" Ling Yun still smiled, but said Zhao Xue was half dead.

    "Who wants you to pretend to be a good person! I won't marry you even if I can't get married!" Zhao Xue roared towards Ling Yun.

    "Ouch, be quiet, your ears are deaf!" Peach stretched out her hands helplessly to cover her ears. How come Zhao Xue has been so fierce towards Ling Yun recently, but Ling Yun still seems to enjoy it.

    Could it be ...

    Peach has a pair of big black-and-white eyes, glancing back and forth on Zhao Xue and Ling Yun very ambiguously, with a narrow smile on his lips.

    "Hey ... the two of you ... aren't ...?" Peach stretched out a small white hand and pointed at them both thieves.

    "Give me the dirty thoughts in your head!" Zhao Xue turned and shouted at Peach.

    "I didn't think about anything!" Peach looked at her very innocently and said mischievously: "Eh, Xiaoxue, how did you blush? Did I just say something?"

    "..."

    "Oh, it's even redder, Are you sick of Xiao Xue !!!? "Peach pretended to reach out and touch Zhao Xue's forehead, but she was waved away with her hand.

    "Stop talking to you!" After leaving this sentence, Zhao Xue jumped lightly from the parallel bars and ran towards the classroom.

    "Hey, Xiaoxue, are you embarrassed! ??"