chp 43

"Yo." Tao Zi was about to stand up, but her knees were soft and she almost fell down again.

    Fortunately, Shen Mochen's eyes were quick and she grabbed her arm, so that she avoided the second close contact with the beach.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Mochen's deep eyes looked over at Peach's knee. There was some gravel just where she fell. Her knee broke through some skin, and some blood was leaking out.

    "Why so careless, didn't you just tell me to run slowly?" Shen Mochen turned around, squatting slightly, and motioned for her to lie down.

    Peach lay on his back obediently, one arm around his neck, and one hand still missed her big coconut.

    "Hey, it's okay, it doesn't hurt."

    "Who cares if you hurt or not , and I have to carry you back when I fell down." Shen Mochen replied angrily to her, and backed her up, slowly towards her. Go in the direction of the gazebo.

    "..."

    Well, Peach was wronged, and she didn't fall on purpose.

    But in the end, he turned his back on without any hesitation.

    Thinking of this, Peach suddenly rejoiced.

    He held him tightly with one hand, and then put his round face on his shoulder, tilted his head, and continued to drink her coconut juice comfortably.

    Far away, Peach's dad saw Shen Mochen carrying the peach on his back, and quickly walked out of the gazebo to meet him, and asked, "What's wrong? Peach?"

    "It's all right, I just walked and fell a little, and my knee broke a bit." With a smile.

    "Why so careless?" Mom Tao stepped forward, glanced at the peach's slightly red knees, and motioned to Shen Mochen to put her up in the gazebo.

    He Yue flipped from his backpack, turned out a small medicine box, opened the lid, looked in it, took out a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, and handed it to Mom Tao, "Here, disinfect the peach, Well, I usually carry a first-aid kit with me when I travel. "

    " Okay. "Mom Tao took the bottle of hydrogen peroxide, signaled that peach lifted her leg, and after applying some hydrogen peroxide with a cotton swab, she applied it to the wound and surrounding area On the skin.

    I saw a white foam quickly where the hydrogen peroxide had been applied.

    Peach looked at her knees curiously, "Why, why are there these white bubbles?"

    "Because hydrogen peroxide is a strong oxidant, it acts on the wound to oxidize it, thereby achieving the purpose of sterilization. In the process, hydrogen peroxide is broken down It becomes water and oxygen, and when it is released, it mixes with water to produce foam. "Shen Mochen glanced at her wound and explained to her with patience.

    "Oh ..." Tao Zi nodded. Although he didn't know what the nouns he meant, he probably understood some principles.

    "Okay, does it hurt?" Mommy Mom put away the hydrogen peroxide and gave her a painful glance at Momoka.

    "It doesn't hurt, it's just broken a bit of skin." Tao Zi stood up and jumped in place, indicating that her legs were not in trouble.

    "Well, it's okay. When traveling, it's inevitable that there will be some stumbling. Peach is very brave!" He Yue praised with a smile.

    I ate some lunch in the scenic area at noon, and continued to turn around in the afternoon. They returned to the hotel. After dinner, the four parents bought two decks of playing cards downstairs and returned to the room to start playing cards. Come.