195 :Drunk Peaches 2

"Um ... yes! I said something wrong in the past. My aunt hit my uncle's neck. I saw it in the future, and my aunt's tongue sticked out because of the pain ..."

    "Oh ..." Everyone was more ambiguous. Looked at the two of them, and we all understood the expressions that you do n’t need to explain.

    Hello, not what you think! !

    Peach felt that he had jumped into the Yellow River and couldn't wash it ...

    After that, he feared that the world would continue to add a sentence: "However, although the aunt looks very painful, the uncle seems quite happy ... "

    ...

    Baby ... don't say anything ...

    Peach has the heart to die now."

    Shen Mochen's slightly murderous eyes glanced lightly, and the well-behaved immediately closed his mouth and silently continued to fight the chicken legs in the bowl.

    "Ouch, Dust, why are you staring with your eyes!" He Yue's eyes gleamed with gossip, he looked at his son very dissatisfiedly, and then looked at him softly and said: " Be good, do n’t be afraid of your uncle, your grandmother will support you, can you tell us more about the situation at that time? ”

    " I ... " After

    glancing at his eyes, he quickly shook his little head and said seriously: "Can't say, can't say." "Why can't I say?" He Yue looked at him curiously and asked.

    "Huh, you bad guys, want to betray your aunt in the past. If you say that in the future, your aunt will not consider marrying your child!"

    "..." The whole table was quiet for a while.

    Peach Mom and Peach Mom looked at Peach with a peculiar look.

    What Mommy thinks is: can you use this kind of thing to threaten our cute little children?

    Peach's dad thought: Shen Mochen, what's wrong with my daughter?

    The whole peach is already messy in the wind, how does she feel that this matter is getting darker and darker?

    Depressed and thirsty, Peach grabbed the glass in front of her dad and sipped it.

    "Daughter ... that's ..." Dad Momoko stared at her as she drained the liquid from the glass. Just now he secretly poured the wine in the glass because he didn't want to drink it, and the glass was poured. After a full glass of water, the peach is now ... drinking a whole glass of wine?

    "Huh? Dad, why is this water a bit spicy?" Peach held the empty glass in his hand and looked up at his dad strangely.

    Um ... how do you feel a little dizzy? Why is her father shaking all the time?

    Peach reached out and patted his head, and blinked, um, well, her father finally stopped shaking.

    "Peach ... that ... are you okay?" Peach Papa glanced at the others on the table. They hadn't found that Peach had already drunk a glass of wine.

    "It's okay ..." Peach replied vaguely, the warmth from her stomach made her inexplicably hot, "It just feels a bit hot, I'll go back to the room and replace the down jacket ..."

    Peach stood up swaying while talking, intending to return to the room.

    "I'll accompany you." Shen Mochen noticed that the peach was not right, so she stood up.