chapter 6

The first day Tao entered the kindergarten, she ran directly to Shen Mochen's class.

    Kindergarten is divided into small classes, small classes, middle classes and large classes.

    Small class and small class are on the first floor, middle class and large class are on the second floor.

    The teacher who led Taozi to report just said hello to another oncoming teacher and chatted for a few words. As soon as he turned around, Taozi disappeared.

    The teacher was so scared that the soul of the teacher was about to fly, and quickly drew on the teacher who was chatting with her to find someone in kindergarten.

    Finally, in the classroom of the small class, they saw the peach sitting obediently beside Shen Mochen.

    "Su Tao, how come you came to the small class, and quickly go back to the aunt." Taozi's class teacher took her soft little hand and was going to take her back to the small class.

    Unexpectedly, Taozi hugged Shen Mochen's waist, crying and shouting, "I do n’t want, I do n’t want, I want to be with my husband." The

    two teachers looked at each other, and for a moment, still couldn't help, "噗嗤" With a laugh, she bent down and teased Su Tao: "Children, do you know what her husband is?"

    "Of course!" Tao Zi raised a round face, with those big black and white eyes, looking at the front The two teachers said loudly, "My husband is used to kiss."

    After that, he held Shen Mochen's face with both hands again, and this time he kissed his soft little mouth.

    Shen Mochen froze again.

    A handsome little face, red in the white, black in the red, and glared at Taozi for a long time, finally loudly: "Who is your husband!"

    "You, you, you!" Tao Zi could not help but hold Shen Mochen Xiao's small arms looked at the two teachers very seriously and said, "My parents, my father and my mother, said that he is my husband."

    Uh ... the two teachers are ashamed ...

    this child, your tutor Is there really no problem ...

    Let's take a look at the child Shen Mochen who has always been expressionless and does not like to talk. At this moment, the rare face has an angry expression, and he is also slightly shy. Since this is the case, you follow Shen Mo dust together in small classes it, beating there to take care of each other, it is not, then you again next year in small classes it wants. "

    anyway, it is the principal find a way into the past, in which class does not matter, As long as someone looks at it.

    Peach nodded happily, loosening and holding Shen Mochen's arm bouncing and jumping.

    So our two-year-old Su Tao started her kindergarten career with a group of four-year-old children.

    You know, the younger the child, the more obvious the difference in age.

    Taozi, whose height is only 86 centimeters, stands in a group of children more than one meter, almost one head shorter than others.

    Fortunately, Shen Mochen is not a guy who likes sports. After class, he would rather sit at the table and look at the comics, and then draw with watercolor pens on the paper to doodle. Peach sitting next to him does not seem very abrupt.

    It's just a pity that many little girls in the class like Shen Mochen. Shen Mochen was no longer close. It was normal for him to talk to him. After the peach came, he was wrapped around Shen Mochen every day, and he was always displeased Words, expressionless Shen Mochen, occasionally said a few words to peach, or a rare smile.