111: i am very specific 5

"Then what do you eat at home alone?" Shen Mochen's hand didn't stop. He hurriedly picked up and looked up at Peaches seriously.

    "Hey ... I ..." Peach held his chin and thought for a moment. "Why not eat instant noodles or eat fast food?"

    "It's not good for you to eat these." Shen Mochen frowned. Looking at her, "You go with me, you wait for me when I take the exam, and wait for me to go out with you when I have finished the exam?"

    "Then how do I come back ..." The

    question went around and came back to this tangled Point.

    Shen Mochen finally packed all the suitcases, clothes, books, stationery, and admission tickets were all available, and finally the sight fell on Peach. "Then you take a leave on the third, come back with me."

    "... "

    ..."

    Do you want me to skip classes? ? Peach widened his eyes and looked at him incredulously.

    "It's not a skipping class, please take leave, you ask for sick leave, you say your stomach hurts and you can't get up." Shen Mochen looked at her very calmly.

    "I'm so ... strong ..." Peach said these two words with difficulty. Although he was very reluctant to admit the fact that his body was better, he still said stubbornly: "I have never taken leave from childhood suddenly leave is not normal, right? " "

    never mind, just because you did not ask too fake, suddenly your time, teachers will not suspect you! "

    will not doubt be strange! The whole school knows that you are going to participate in the physics competition in the province for three days, but for these three days, my stomach hurts and my body is uncomfortable. Do you think the teacher will believe it! ! ! Peach's big black-and-white eyes are about to blink with tears, and the expression in his eyes can't be more obvious.

    "I'm not going with them. The other few people are all participating in the junior third group competition. The school is the only one in the junior and second group competition. The location of the competition is different." Shen Mochen ignored her questioning eyes, Explained lightly.

    Well ...... peach heart a little shaken ......

    "But there are performances afternoon of the third, when the rush to get back? Besides, you say I'm sick, I show how to do?"

    "And did not let you make throughout the day, Just ask for half a day. We will come back as soon as the game ends on the third morning and we will be at school at noon. How about it? "Shen Mochen's mouth hung a calm smile. In fact, he had thought about it all the time.

    "Uh ... well!" Peach finally succumbed to the evil forces.

    "Very good." Shen Mochen nodded.

    "Then I'll go back to my room to pick up my luggage? Tomorrow morning, I have to get up early to buy a ticket at the station." Since Peach has already decided to go, it's the activist. He immediately jumped from his chair to pack his luggage.

    . "No thanks" Shen ink dark eyes bright black dust lightly glanced over her figure, turned out two tickets from the desk drawer, towards the peach shook: "The ticket has been bought ......"

    Then , And dragged another suitcase from the block under the desk and smiled towards her: "I have packed your luggage for you, and even packed the performance clothes for you, preventing you from coming back Traffic jam, just in case it's too late to change clothes. "

    " ... "Peach looked at him speechlessly, even if he didn't agree, he would go directly to the teacher to help her leave ...