169 :Similar people

Xiao Xue, your logical thinking ability is really ... strange ... hehe ... hehe ..." Peach looked at her with a helpless expression on her face.

"It's nothing, don't worship me too much!" Zhao Xue waved carelessly, and suddenly approached Peach and whispered: "Who is the person Duan Yu likes?"

"I don't know, he refused to tell me." Peach blinked innocently and spread her hands towards her.

"It's so greasy ~ Is it really you who he likes?" Zhao Xue smiled as a thief.

"Don't make a fuss, the girl knows that Duan Yu likes him, but he has nothing to say, hey, you say that someone as good as Duan Yu will even be rejected?" Peach sat on the parallel bars, his legs swayed leisurely Shake, an incomprehensible expression.

"Well ... does he really like someone?" Zhao Xue suddenly put his hand on his forehead, blocking the sun, and looked around the playground.

"What are you looking at?"

"Looking for Duan Yu, hey, look, he's playing basketball over there!" Zhao Xue looked like he had discovered the New World, with an excited expression pulling peach, pointing in the direction of the basketball court Signal to her.

Peach followed Zhao Xue's finger.

I saw Duan Yu wearing a white basketball uniform, dribbling the shuttle between the defenders, a beautiful fake move, and then a crotch dribble, then rushed to the rim, the opposing defender hurried back to the defense, in front of him There were three more people in an instant, but he still paused unhurriedly, jumped up and prepared to shoot. At this moment, the ball that was supposed to go to the basket was turned sharply in the air and was passed by him. To the teammate behind.

Because there was no defense, the teammate made a simple three-step layup, and Duan Yu and his team added another two points.

"It's beautiful!" Zhao Xue snapped Peach on the shoulder with joy, almost taking her off the parallel bars.

"Oh, Peach, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Zhao Xue smiled embarrassedly when facing Peach's angry eyes, and quickly reached out and rubbed her shoulders, "but then, Duan Yu looked It's not bad, the results are good, the sports are good, and the people are usually very friendly. Speaking of it, it is not worse than your home Shen Mochen! "

" Well. "Peach nodded very briefly.

"Besides, your home Shen Mochen has a bad temper and does not fall in love with physical education class. Although the person looks handsome and tall, it is estimated that only you can bear him. Last time I saw a little boy Girl, who sent a love letter to your home Shen Mochen, he did n't even look at it, and walked past the others directly, but I watched the little girl change from the joy of her face to heartbroken, and walked past Shen Mochen In the future, I stood there crying for a long time! "

" Really? Really? Is it too exaggerated? "Peach looked at Zhao Xue with an expression of disbelief, this guy likes to exaggerate the facts.

"Of course it's true," Zhao Xue glanced at her angrily, thought about it, and continued: "But I think that girl deserves it, she clearly knows that Shen Mochen has you, and returns him a love letter, Is n't this just about digging into your corner? I hate P3 most! "

" Okay, do n't be so angry and angry. I 'm not angry. You 're so angry! "Peach patted lightly. Zhao Xue's shoulders smiled.