132 :First date 10

After knowing all this, Peach suddenly became very depressed.

    Probably aware of her low emotions, Shen Mochen's hands around her slender waist squeezed a little harder, and then gently tapped the peach's forehead with her forehead. More, there are exceptions to everything, I see that the little dolphin who deliberately kissed you lived comfortably. "

    " ... "Peach lowered his head and took a closer look at the picture in his hand. The little dolphin in the photo has Angelic smile, maybe it has lived in the aquarium since birth, and never swim in the wide ocean, so it will be so satisfied with life now.

    "Peach, the city center is here. Let's go buy some clothes for dinner, and then go back. We have to pack our bags at night. After my exam ends tomorrow morning, we will go directly back to school." Shen Mochen looked up at the window. The scenery, the sky has completely darkened, the whole road is brightly lit, the traffic is endless, the high-rise buildings on both sides are decorated with colorful neon lights, and the scenery is full of paper.

    Shen Mochen took Peach's hand and got out of the car. The night wind was already a little cold, and the cold wind blew past him, and he suddenly shivered.

    "Just the one." Shen Mochen randomly pointed to the closest store to them, pulling the peach and rushing in.

    "Welcome!" Just as the two of them entered the door, the store's staff greeted a crisp welcome.

    "What do you want to see?" A warm and thoughtful waiter greeted him immediately.

    Peach embarrassedly pulled Shen Mochen some cold hands. This time happened to be during the meal. There are not many customers in the store. It can even be said that there are only two of them in the entire store at this time. Seeing the flesh, staring at them with green light.

    Shen Mochen quickly glanced at the store with a pair of dark and deep eyes, and then walked directly towards a black hooded sweater. The style of the dress was a cardigan with a zipper on the front. , The texture is very good.

    Just when Peach thought he was going to take a black sweater to the fitting room, he saw his hand stretched out to the white hooded sweater of the same style next to him. He took a small one and handed it to Peach Road. : "Go and try."

    "Me?" Peach, in an inattentive manner, was tucked into the sweater by him, scratching her head. She asked in doubt: "Isn't it you who bought the clothes?" ? Why " "

    Well. "Shen Mo dust nodded, then turned and took a black waiter handed directly and said:." this direct billing it, do not try "

    ?" Why is that I went to try the dress ah "look peaches When Shen Mochen bought it without even trying it, she was very puzzled.

    "I know my own size, as for you ..." Shen Mochen looked at the peaches up and down with a pair of deep eyes, paused, and continued: "It is safer to try."

    "... This is not the focus, okay?" "Peach was glanced at by Shen Mochen's ambiguous eyes, couldn't help but took a step back with her arms around her chest, and whispered:" I don't want to buy clothes, why do I have to try it? It's very troublesome to change it. "