chapter 8

Since Shen Mochen said that she would ignore anyone who bullied her, wouldn't it be whoever treats her in the opposite direction?

    So a group of friends surrounded the peaches again, but this time, everyone took something to give her.

    Something to eat, some to play, and some brand new toys.

    Everyone holds the belief that as long as they make friends with Taozi, Shen Mochen will also talk to himself and keep showing favor to Taozi.

    Peach blinked, looked at them for a long time, finally reached out her little hand, and accepted the presents with great joy.

    I have to say that since then, Shen Mochen has demonstrated his talent to feed his wife with his charm.

    In fact, the kindergarten living experience is just one week. After all, all of them are children who have just left home to go to school. After leaving their parents for a long time, they will inevitably miss their parents.

    Because Tao is the youngest, Professor Shen rides her bicycle to kindergarten every day, and then returns to her after school.

    Shen Mochen is also able to see his father every day. Compared with other children, it is not so urgent to miss his family.

    So at this moment, Tao Zi and Shen Mochen are sitting calmly among a group of children crying and embarrassing. They are neither too noisy nor noisy, so it seems that they are very husband and wife.

    Shen Mochen looked at the sorrows and sorrows around him, and the harsh cry made him unable to continue to concentrate on drawing. He could not help turning to look at the peach with the same calm expression on his side, and frowned, "They cried when you were young It must be similar to them. "

    " Huh? "Tao Zi looked up at him unknownly, how could she have memories of her birth?

    "Crying is as ugly as them." Shen Mochen commented mercilessly.

    "Is it really ugly?" After all, it is a little girl, and it is necessary to care about your own image from an early age.

    "Huh ..." Shen Mochen frowned and thought for a while, looked up again and shook his head, "No, they are a little bit uglier than you."

    "Oh." Peach blinked round eyes, I also looked around for a while, and secretly evaluated the children's crying, nodded: "That peach is not too ugly."

    "..."

    The head teacher of the small class was so busy that he comforted this and then comforted him, OK? It was easy for the child in the entire class to calm down, and she was finally relieved.

    Just at this moment, Shen Mochen said loudly, "Your mom and dad are not here to pick you up."

    The children who just calmed down, after hearing this, thought they were talking to themselves, and they didn't control them all at once, and then started 嚎啕Burst into tears.

    The teacher looked at Shen Mochen with a helpless expression, and was about to walk over to tell him not to talk nonsense.

    I heard Tao answering loudly, "Yeah, my dad said they were out. No one in the family told me to live in your house today." It

    just drowned the children's cry, but the teacher heard it. In this way, Shen Mochen did not intentionally make trouble. Hey, he sighed deeply, and the teacher began to consoling again, child by child.

    Today is Friday. Parents waiting outside the kindergarten have long been waiting. After all, they are only children and the children have left their side for the first time for so long.