chp 85 : Who is your brother ? 3

"Yeah." Shen Mochen nodded faintly.

"You are so good." Tao Zi looked at his back with some admiration. It must be that his grades were too good, so even the music teacher looked at him with admiration.

"Oh, nothing, he is my grandpa grandpa." Shen Mochen faintly revealed the truth.

Well, just as she said nothing.

To the door, Shen Mo dust Juji go directly to the garage, peaches standing in garage door, his face expression can not wait to watch him slowly lay Parking, could not help but loud reminder: "The Shen Mo dust, you Come on."

Shen Mo dust hands He paused for a moment, raised his head, and frowned at her.

"Well, why don't you lock the car?" Taozi quickly asked when he saw the movement in his hand.

"What did you just call me?"

"Shen Mochen." Taozi looked at him with a natural expression on his face. "Don't your classmates call you like that?"

Shen Mochen lowered his head, didn't speak, locked the car, and lifted it up. The schoolbag slowly walked to Peach and looked down at her.

"Uh ... what happened?" Taozi looked at him nervously. "Hurry up, godmother is still waiting for us at home."

After speaking, Peach turned and planned to slip away.

"Stop." Shen Mochen reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her back to her.

"You ... what are you doing?" Taozi watched him alertly, watching him step by step into the corner step by step.

"Call me again." Shen Mochen pressed the peach directly into the corner of the wall, leaned down, and a pair of dark and deep eyes looked straight at the peach.

"Shen ... Shen Mochen ..." Peach swallowed hard.

Shen Mochen frowned and looked at Peach's white and pink face, slowly approached her again, and said in a low, dark voice, "Recall."

"That ... brother?" The surrounding temperature suddenly dropped by several degrees, and a pressure that made her feel breathless shrouded around her. Shen Mochen's face became more ugly when she heard these two words, and her expression was originally indifferent. Yin Yin.

"Who is your brother?" Shen Mochen's somber voice almost squeezed out of the teeth.

Isn't it ... Peach feels like a tear.

His warm breath brushed softly on her tender face, with his unique cold taste, and he held her slender wrist tightly with a warm palm, pinning her hand behind her , The other hand rested on the wall next to her head, imprisoning her in her arms in an absolutely imprisoned posture.

Peach felt that Shen Mochen looked at his own eyes as if he were really looking at a fruit peach. It seemed that he could come up and bite her at any time.

"Well ... aren't we brother-sister relationships ..." Taozi finally asked this sentence without fear of death.

"Brother and sister?" Shen Mochen heard the word and froze obviously. His expression turned out to be a kind of angry and anti-smiling expression. He stretched out the hand on the wall and squeezed peach's chin to force her to look up As he asked himself, "Who told you we were brothers and sisters?"

"Eh ... I ... I thought ..." Tao looked at him in a panic, his eyes seemed to have The thick dark clouds cannot be changed.

Hi everyone ! Thanks for voting ,commenting and showing support to this novel I am glad your enjoying it like me .Here goes bonus chapters enjoy 😊😍😘seriously everyone I read this novel I can't bear the sweetness I start giggling ☺️.
Stay safe and take care of yourself .Follow the government guidelines and stay at home .Only go outside if necessary warring gloves and if can mask.Wash your hands more than 30 seconds .Take care and stay safe .