chp 41

"Hum." Shen Mochen gave her a white look, then turned away and ignored her.

    Professor Shen had already bought the tickets over there, and led them into the Tianya Haijiao Scenic Area.

    The entire scenic area bears the Maling Mountain, facing the vast sea, the sea is clear, the waves are vast, the sails are a little bit, the coconut trees are rich, the stones are dense, and the water and the sky are all.

    Professor Shen is worthy of being a professor of ancient history. Speaking of allusions in the scenic area, it is almost hand-in-hand, vivid and colorful, and more interesting than those tour guides, and for a time also attracted many people to follow and walk around.

    Peach was originally small, and when she was squeezed by these people, she was a few feet away from them instantly. Seeing those tourists blocking herself in front of them like tall stones, Tao couldn't help but be anxious, This crowded area is not a joke with them.

    As Tao Zi desperately looked forward, a warm hand gently held her.

    Peach looked up along that hand, and Shen Mochen looked at him with expressionless expression.

    "Woohoo ... husband ..." Taozi looked at him with some grievances.

    "Follow me up, no one is looking for you." Shen Mochen turned his head and dragged her towards Professor Shen.

    So fierce ...

    Peach blinked and looked at the back of Shen Mochen who was dragging himself through the crowd, and secretly smiled. Two small hands with flamboyant hands climbed up his powerful arms and smiled: Hehe, no one is looking for me, you haven't come to me yet. "

    Shen Mochen walked forward, paused, didn't turn his head, didn't speak, just held her hand slightly hard.

    "Oh, it hurts, lightly ..." Peach's little hand was pinched by him, and tears burst into tears. This is definitely retaliation for Chiguo! !!

    "Huh." The answer to her was still someone's disdainful nasal sound.

    "If you don't see it, it's the word" End of the World "inscribed on Chengzhou Zhezhou in Yazhou during the Yongzheng period of the Qing Dynasty. The word" Haijiao "inscribed on the boulder next to it was engraved by Wang Yi, commander of Qiongya Defense in the Republic of China. Professor Shen pointed at the boulder in front of everyone and explained in detail.

    "What is Yazhou?" Tao Zi asked, raising her round face.

    "Yazhou is today's Sanya City." Professor Shen explained to Tao with a smile: "Yazhou Zhizhou is equivalent to the current Mayor of Sanya."

    "Oh." Tao nodded and understood.

    "Of course, the two big rocks, 'The End of the World' and 'Cape', also have their origins. Legend has it that a man and a woman who are in love come from two vengeful families, and their love was opposed by their respective people, so they were forced Fleeing here, they both jumped into the sea and turned into two boulder, always facing each other. Later generations engraved the words "Tianya" Haijiao to commemorate their steadfast love. Later, the love between men and women often used "Tianya Haijiao to always follow" to indicate His own mind. "Of course, the legendary story of Professor Shen comes from word of mouth, but the authenticity is yet to be verified.

    "Okay, okay, talk so much nonsense." Professor He Yue waved at Shen, waved at him, then turned his head and smiled at Shen Mochen and Tao Zi: "Hurry up, you two are standing under the stone of the horizon , I'll take a group photo of you. "

    " Okay! "Tao Zi nodded happily, holding Shen Mochen's arm in both hands, and obediently stood under the word 'Tianya'.