chp 88 :Who is your brother ? 6

"Try it soon." He Yue looked at Peaches expectantly. "The teacher who made this skirt is very famous. I heard that Mr. Yang also made skirts for Yang."

    "Well." Taozi nodded. After a while, Kung Fu had changed his clothes. He walked to the floor mirror and saw that the man in the mirror was slender with his clothes in the background. The thin willow-like waist looked full and long The skirt just covers the ankles, but it does not drag on the ground. As the peach moves, the sequins on the skirt flash different colors, and the long black hair of the peach smoothly falls behind the waist There was still a little bit of blush on the white face, and the water vapor in the big black and white eyes did not fade away, so that the dim feeling of looking at others was like a flower in the water, the moon in the mirror, with a trace of unreal but yet Full of tempting beauty, the ruddy lips twitched slightly, and the pointed chin was small and delicate.

    "Our peach looks so beautiful!" He Yue praised with a smile, and then pressed the peach in front of the dressing table, let her sit in front of the mirror, and behind her, help her to be scattered The long hair was gently picked up, and she was going to put on her headgear.

    "Did Peach quarrel with Chen Chen?" He Yue asked casually while holding Peach's long hair.

    "No." Peach shook his head gently, and then looked at He Yue's face in the mirror suspiciously, hesitating: "I don't know why, just shouted his brother, he was not happy?"

    "You call Brother Chenchen?" He Yue's expression was stunned for a while, and then he snickered in a pointed way. No wonder Shen Mochen was unhappy today. It turned out that her husband's post for more than ten years was laid off. Did n’t Peach always call Dust ’s husband, why did he suddenly call his brother? ”

    “ Because I found that the way we get along is similar to that of brothers and sisters. ”Peach looked at He Yue with a strange smile on his face and continued. : "I asked him the last time, did I feel emotional about me, or if I couldn't see if I would miss me, he also wondered if I had a hole in my head."

    "Poof." He Yue finally couldn't bear it Suddenly laughed out.

    "Does the peach have a feeling for Chen Chen?"

    "No, but if he comes close to me suddenly, he will have a very fast heartbeat." Peach replied very honestly, "but my classmate said, no matter who is close together suddenly, they will be shocked, heartbeat Accelerating is normal. "

    " Oh! "He Yueruo nodded thoughtfully and asked casually," Is this a male student who told you this? "

    " Yeah, godmother, how do you know Of? "Peach looked at her with some surprise.

    "Well, guess what you want." He Yue replied with a smile, and asked no more. The answer was already obvious. The silly son of their family had found his feelings for peach, and peach was obviously still hazy Understand, I still confuse my husband with my brother. Hey, it ’s rare to see the frustration of the stinky boy in my family.

    He Yue decided that this time he should take a good look at how Shen Mochen solves his dilemma, or help him add some oil, add some vinegar, and fan the breeze.