157 :You don't understand 10

Bah! I like your big head ghost !!! Don't talk nonsense to me !!!" Zhao Xue was excited and patted Ling Yun's hand unconsciously increased his strength.

    "Hissing ......" Lingyun pain grimace in pain, clutching his shoulder towards Zhao Xue angrily: "! You two are a group it"

    ! "Deserve,

    whispered : "Does it hurt?" "Hmm ..." Ling Yun nodded and looked at Zhao Xue, who was close to her, her round eyes were full Full of worry and distress, a sharp smile narrowed on the corner of my mouth and said: "I know, I won't talk nonsense anymore, in fact, do you like me the big head ghost!"

    "You ..." Zhao Xue was Ling Yun choked on this sudden sentence, and involuntarily took more effort to cling to Ling Yun Road: "Go to death you !!!"

    "Ao ---- !!! Murder your husband --- "!!!"

    "Also said !!!?" Zhao Xue's voice increased octave even more.

    "Slap--"

    "Ao --- !!!" Lingyun echoed the screams of Yun Xiao from the campus.

    Here, Shen Mochen dragged Peaches toward the school gate without a word.

    "That ... husband ... ??" peach cried out cautiously.

    "..."

    "That ... my dear ...?"

    "..."

    "Small ink ink ??"

    "..."

    "Small dust dust ??"

    "..."

    T_T ...

    woo woo woo ... Shen Mochen ignored her ...

    Peach looked at himself with his small hand tightly clasped in his palm, and bowed his head grievously.

    Why on earth, she ignored her every time she didn't make a sound, did she make a mistake ...

    hey ... man heart ... sea needle ...

    "Go get luggage!" Shen Mochen dragged peach to The communication room at the door finally said a word to her coldly.

    "Oh ..." Peach glanced at Shen Mochen's loose hand and obediently went to get the luggage.

    Along the way back to home, Shen Mochen didn't speak to her.

    After dinner, Shen Mochen returned to the room early to rest. Peach sat on the sofa in the living room with a pillow and watched a variety show on TV for a while. After thinking about it, he decided to take a shower before going to him.

    Wait until the peach is cleaned, change your pajamas, and look at the time, it is more than nine o'clock, and the time passes too quickly ...

    hug her bear pillow, peach crouches from the balcony of her room. The door went out and walked along the long balcony to the entrance of Shen Mochen's room. He reached for the door and pushed the door. Peach found himself sad, and Shen Mochen's balcony door was locked.

    What to do ... knock or not ...

    Just when Peach hesitated, the door of his room was suddenly opened. Shen Mochen stood at the door of the room and looked at her coldly, "What are you doing?"

    "Uh ..." Peach was frightened by his attitude, scratching his head and daringly said: "That ... I want to sleep with you ..."

    "..." Shen Mochen looked at him with a complex expression and bowed his head in front of him. Peaches, does she know how easily this sentence is misleading?

    "Why?" He still stood at the door expressionlessly, neither letting the peach in, nor closing the door again.