Chapter 14:He is my husband 4

Hu Yucheng went to the podium and wrote the answer.

    Teacher Wang glanced at the answer, nodded her head and said solemnly, "Come on, don't talk in class later."

    Hu Yucheng returned to his seat gloomily again.

    Finally, it was time for school. When Shen Mochen packed his schoolbag and went out, he heard someone shouting at him: "Shen Mochen, there is a girl looking for you outside."

    He still unhurriedly carried his schoolbag back and pushed the chair Go back under the table and then leave the classroom.

    Sure enough, Peach was waiting for him outside the classroom.

    "Husband, let's go home." Tao Zi ran over with a smile, pulled his hand and was ready to run towards the stairs.

    "Don't I tell you not to call me like this at school?" Shen Mochen's eyebrows frowned tightly. Although he was still a small child, he was already a small adult.

    Peach spit out her tongue, looked back and forth, and whispered, "No one, it doesn't matter. Besides, you are my husband."

    Basically the problem is here, it is a dead end.

    Shen Mochen couldn't get rid of her husband's identity anyway, because she would hold a finger one by one to enumerate the list of people who approved him as her husband, and then forcibly took his hand and asked one by one until The entire compound and neighbourhood neighbors who knew each other asked it before they would give up.

    Shen Mochen thought very depressed, why he was her husband obviously, but he had no choice at all.

    "Shen Mochen!" A clear child voice came from behind him.

    The two of them turned and looked at the same time, and saw Hu Yucheng snoring towards them with a schoolbag.

    "I'm going with you today. I'm going to my grandma's house." He immediately saw Shen Mochen's doubtful look and explained.

    "Oh." Shen Mochen nodded faintly.

    Originally, the direction of Hu Yucheng's home was completely opposite to that of theirs, but it happened that Hu Yucheng's grandma's home also lived in that area, separated by a road, so that they could follow the road.

    Hu Yucheng walked next to Tao with a smile and asked very friendly: "This classmate, are you new here?"

    Tao Zi glanced at Hu Yucheng and found that he was the boy who said he had taken his seat in the morning. , So he nodded, and said in a fine voice: "Yes, I'm Su Tao of the second grade."

    "Oh, I'm Shen Mochen's same table. My name is Hu Yucheng."

    "Oh." Tao nodded at him. , Expressing that he understood, he continued to hold Shen Mochen's arm and asked, "Husband, what are we eating today?"

    Shen Mochen turned his head, looking at the bright eyes of Tao Zi, a small white face, rosy. Cherry has a small mouth and a high ponytail flickers as she walks, frowning: "You've finished your homework today?"

    "Not yet."

    "Dad said that the homework is incomplete, isn't it? It's okay to eat. "

    " Ah? "Peach immediately broke her face.

    Hu Yucheng looked at Shen Mochen with a hurt expression, and his resentful eyes conveyed a message all the time: Didn't you say that you weren't her husband ...?

    Shen Mochen glanced at Hu Yucheng and glanced at the peach next to him, and said casually: "I didn't admit it."

    "Huh? What do you admit?" Tao scratched his head, wondering why he suddenly uttered such a sentence.