chp 82 : Is actually brother and sister ? 6

"I'm going back to class." Throwing down this sentence, he turned directly and left.

    Tao Zi stood there stupidly, until he saw his figure disappearing at the corner of the stairs, then squeezed the key in his hand and walked back to the classroom.

    "Peach, what's the matter with you? A soul that doesn't keep his house." Zhao Xue watched Tao Zi return to the seat, but said nothing, but looked at the table in a daze, and asked curiously.

    "Xiao Xue ..." Tao Zi turned her head and looked at her with a pitiful expression on her face. "What to do, when Shen Mochen suddenly approached me just now, my heart beats so fast, does this mean that I like him?"

    "This ..." Before Zhao Xue had to come to answer in a hurry, Ling Yun raised those peach eyes, and looked at Taozi with a wave of light, smiling. "In that case, anyone will change their heartbeat.

    " Really? "Tao Zi looked at Ling Yun doubtfully.

    "Really." Ling Yun smiled lightly, and suddenly moved her face to Tao Zi.

    Tao Zi was shocked to see Ling Yun's enlarged close-up face, and the whole person almost leaned back, patted his chest with his hand, wondering: "Why are you suddenly leaning so close?

    " You see. "Ling Yun helplessly spread his hands, looked at Taozi with a smile, and said softly:" I was suddenly approaching you just now, did you also

    startle , and then your heartbeat accelerated? " Taozi touched her own frightened Little heart, nodded in horror.

    "So, whoever changed so suddenly close to you would be startled, and then my heart beat faster." Ling Yun's tone was gentle and gentle, as if he was just stating a simple weather phenomenon.

    "Oh ..." Peach nodded hesitantly.

    But Shen Mochen suddenly approached me just now, I thought he would kiss me, but you really scared me when you approached me!

    Taozi thought for a while, but still didn't say this.

    "Peach, why does your husband give you the keys?" Zhao Xue looked at the two people strangely and decided not to continue the discussion on this topic. Anyway, she firmly supported the pairing of Tao and Shen Mochen. The two of them become brothers and sisters, even if they are really brothers and sisters, she will make them into taboo love, huh!

    "Oh, right." Taozi showed Zhao Xue and Ling Yun the key in his hand, and smiled. "He said that he borrowed the key for the music classroom so that we can practice in the music classroom every day after school." "

    Wow, your husband is so good!" Zhao Xue looked at Taozi with an envious expression. "Every day I pick you up and go to school, and I help you to borrow the keys from the music teacher. That old man had a hard time. There were a lot of them before." The classmate who wants to practice after school, borrows the key, he refuses. "

    " Really? "Tao Zi looked at Zhao Xue with some doubt, so why Shen Mochen seemed to be relaxed and got the key.

    Ling Yun looked at the key in Tao Zi's hand, and sighed softly. He held his chin in one hand, and stayed softly on the peach. He wanted to show her something. There is no chance now ... Recalling just now that Shen Mochen inadvertently looked at his own eyes, Ling Yun's mood became worse and worse. As an opponent with such a person, did he really have a winning chance?