chp 56 :My daughter-in-law 6

"I have already told my dad just now, he was invited to his parents for the first time, hey ... how do you say, it looks very comforting ..." Shen Mochen dragged his chin and looked at Taozi thoughtfully, A meaningless expression continued: "Anyway, I feel like he is very excited, and he pats his chest and packs a ticket with me, saying that he can absolutely do everything."

"Well ... you mean ..." Taozi seemed a little bit Understand what he is talking about.

"Anyway, your parents are not at home, so let my dad go. Is the dad also the dad ..." Shen Mochen's dark and deep eyes flashed.

"Can you?" Peach was still a little uneasy.

"Parents? My dad is your parent, too." Shen Mochen nodded with certainty, the unquestionable tone of voice immediately relieved Peach's worry.

"Okay ..." Peach finally breathed a long sigh of relief.

The next day, in the teaching office.

The extinct teacher looked at Shen Mochen and Su Tao standing in front of himself, and looked at Professor Shen standing behind them again, wondering: "Are you ...?"

"Oh, I am Shen Mochen's father." Professor Shen Yi He introduced himself with a smile on his face, and was really excited in his heart. For so many years, his son did not say anything about his outstanding grades and never caused trouble. Seeing other colleagues being called by parents at the school for three days, parents asked him, I have never experienced the feeling of inviting parents. There is a saying that it is good. Parental life of parents who have not been invited is incomplete.

Professor Shen felt that for so many years, there was no sense of presence in the teacher's eyes, which made him feel very frustrated.

So Shen Mochen told him yesterday that the school teacher asked him to go there, and he immediately agreed, and didn't even ask what was going on, but the boy said that peach's parents were not at home, and asked him to substitute peach by the way Parents went there, Professor Shen was even more pleased, and finally he was able to get past the addiction of the parents.

"You are Professor Shen, I have heard of you." The extinct teacher helped the glasses on the bridge of the nose too, and looked at him vigorously and said, "Your son is doing very well. I have read his information. Your family is also a scholarly family. This time I invite you to discuss with you a stage that your child must go through in the process of growing up. I know that you may be busy at work and you ca n't take care of your children. They are the easiest people to be. Other things are attracted, and it is an age to take a detour. "

" Yes! "Professor Shen cheerfully listened to the extinction teacher's too ambiguous expression, with a respectful expression on his face.

"Of course, it's not your son's fault alone. As the saying goes, a slap doesn't make a sound, so I will invite your parents to come over here." The extinct teacher raised his wrists and looked at the time, Confused toward Tao: "Why haven't your parents come yet?"

"I ..." Tao was preparing to speak, and Professor Shen stepped forward and smiled: "I'm her parent."

"..." This round The extinction teacher was so shocked that she took a long time to return to her mind, wondering, "Aren't you Shen Mochen's father?"

"Yes, I'm Su Tao's parent."

"They are brothers and sisters?" Extinction teacher Tai's eyes glanced back and forth on the faces of Shen Mochen and Su Tao. They did not look like each other.

"No, no, Shen Mochen is my son, and Su Tao is my daughter-in-law." Professor Shen introduced Chao Tai's exultant face with pride.

****************************************