chp 54:My daughter-in-law 4

54 Chapter 54. My Daughter-In-Law 4

    "What's your name? Which class?" The extinct teacher looked at Shen Mochen's peach next to her. She looked like a schoolboy, she was very petite, and she looked timid.

    "Uh ... Su Tao ... the first and second classes ..." Tao Zi was a little nervous, and she dragged Shen Mochen's clothes tightly.

    The extinction of the teacher ’s eyes naturally did not let go of this scene. I saw her frown, and she said solemnly, "Junior freshman? We just had a welcome meeting for freshmen this morning. Did n’t we say that we should study at school? Lord? Who is your class teacher? "

    " Mr. Zhao Guang ... "Taozi's voice was as small as a mosquito.

    "Mr. Zhao?" The extinct teacher thought for a long time, and looked at them with an eye-opener: "Mr. Zhao, I know. He is usually kind and friendly, and sometimes he does n’t do much to the students. I asked, but it's not possible for me. Since I saw you two today, I'll invite your parents to come to my office tomorrow morning. "

    " Ah? "Tao Zi looked at her with some surprise.

    Shen Mochen didn't say anything, but still had a bland expression.

    "Ah, what? The seeds of early love are about to be strangled in the bud!" The extinct teacher gave them a harsh glance, and said to Shen Mochen: "You also have to invite parents, don't think you are the first grade me You will pretend that you haven't seen it. It is because you are an excellent student that you need to pay more attention to these aspects. You are still young, you will be distracted when you are in love, and you will not be able to learn by heart. Will you be worthy of your parents? "

    "I see." Shen Mochen's tone began to be impatient. "My dad will be on time at the teaching place tomorrow morning, so we go first?"

    "..." The extinct teacher has not yet responded, Shen Mochen has dragged The petrified peach left directly.

    "The child now!" The extinct teacher sighed helplessly. He often heard that Shen Mochen was not easy to get along with. He did not expect to be such a characteristic child. When he saw him on stage in the morning, it was still a spring breeze. The way he brushed his face turned out to be so indifferent in private.

    Peach followed Shen Mochen home in horror. I didn't know that after they left, the whole second day of the building exploded. Shen Mochen had a girlfriend and was caught by the extinct teacher too. The spring breeze swept across the earth, blowing through the entire grade.

    "Husband, what should I do?" Tao Zi looked at Shen Mochen with tears. Her father took her to school yesterday to report on a business trip. Her mother was away from home a few days ago, and now she is alone at home. Dinner is still there. Shen Mochen's family got mixed up, but fortunately, the two separated the door of the living room, but they couldn't open the door and enter the door.

    "What should I do?" Shen Mochen was sitting at his desk, writing math assignments.

    "Please parents, my parents are not at home." Tao Zi said with pitiful fingers.

    "Oh." Shen Mochen still nodded expressionlessly, and then continued to do his homework. There was no meaning to continue talking.

    "Hey, just ignore me. If you didn't ask me to wait for you at the entrance of your classroom today after school, we wouldn't be caught by that extinct teacher too ..."