chp 77 : Is actually a brother and sister ?

"I ..." Peach touched his belly secretly. The two bowls of rice that I ate at dinner just now haven't been digested yet, and now I'm going out to eat again ...

    "What's wrong? Are you not hungry just now, Instead, he wanted to kiss me? "Shen Mochen turned his head and saw the expression of peach hesitant.

    "No! Definitely hungry!" Taozi's expression flung open, gritted her teeth.

    Forget it! Fight, as long as you do n’t let Shen Mochen stay in his room, let him not find the novel he just read!

    "Oh." Shen Mochen looked at Taozi with a bit of wonder, remembering that the book said that the woman who came to the aunt would have a weird temperament and abnormal behavior, so she did not take it seriously. (Author: Shen Mo dust you really saying is well-read ah !!)

    So, peaches under the supervision of Shen Mo dust, and reluctantly stuffed down a big plate of rice bowl.

    On the way home, Peach touched the belly that was eating roundly, and slowly followed behind Shen Mochen with resentment.

    "Not full?" Shen Mochen was surprised to see her gloomy look.

    "I'm full, I'm full!" Peach quickly waved hands, for fear he would drag himself to get something else to eat.

    The next day, Tao Zi solemnly stuffed the "President's Sweet Little Wife" back into Zhao Xue's bag.

    "How? Peach?" Zhao Xue looked at her with a gossip expression. "Understand what's going on with your husband?"

    "Understand! Clear! Understand!" Tao nodded very seriously.

    "Then you and Shen Mochen ..." Zhao Xuezhe lay on her ears and asked quietly: "You two have really developed that relationship?"

    "How is it possible!" Tao Zi's face was incredible. She looked at her with an expression on her face, her voice rising octavely.

    The entire classroom turned to look at them.

    Zhao Xue quickly covered Taozi's mouth and whispered: "Have a little voice, and you are afraid that others don't know?"

    Taozi blinked at her and motioned for her hand to be removed.

    "Peach, have you really figured it out?" Ling Yun sat behind them, watching them whisper quietly, and saw that Tao had just stuffed the novel back into Zhao Xue's bag, and a pair of beautiful peach eyes could not help but Looked at Peach's pale, slightly flushed face.

    "Basically understand!" Peach nodded.

    "Then you and Shen Mochen ..." Ling Yun was a little hesitant. After thinking about it, he said it differently: "Do you like Shen Mochen?"

    "Nonsense." Zhao Xue gave Ling Yun a futile look. Which girl doesn't like it, let alone how they grew up together. How could peach not like him? "

    " Uh ... "Tao suddenly realized that she had grown up to such an extent that she had never considered this issue.

    "That's not necessarily. Although they grew up together and looked so close, who knows if it's actually a brother-sister-like relationship." Ling Yun looked at Tao Zi's hesitant expression and said this thoughtfully. Come on.

    "Brother and sister?" Taozi turned to look at Ling Yun, hesitated, and hesitantly asked, "What kind of mode of siblings?"

    Ling Yun recalled the little cousin who had followed him since he was a child, with a touch of petting Smile, slowly said: "I have been with me since I was a kid, I like to grab my stuff."