chap 34

The background is a red curtain in the background. A peach dressed in a Christmas tree only showed a round smiley, and looked at the screen with a smile. Shen Mochen beside her was expressionless, and she even turned her body to the other side of the peach a little bit disgustingly.

    Mom Taozi sighed and laughed. "They don't just look like an era, they even separated their countries by ten thousand miles."

    "Hey, but very harmonious!" He Yue smiled proudly, "It's the dust boy, Chen Chen, with no expression at all. Hey, when would I be able to see him grinning like peach every day, you say, I didn't abuse him or owe him to my dad. Why? It's like owing him $ 10 million. "

    " Don't say that, if Peach is half smart with dust, I will owe her $ 10 million. "I

    said with a smile, peach had changed back to his usual clothes, He groped and sat down in the space beside his parents. When he saw Professor He Yue and Shen sitting next to his parents, he called out sweetly, "Goddam, dad!"

    "Oh, peach boy!" Professor Shen smiled. The ground should be.

    A few people sat down and started watching the show intently.

    Seeing Shen Mochen's faint smile when he announced the story, Taozi couldn't help sighing. In the impression, Shen Mochen seemed to be fierce to himself all the time, or he just ignored him. Whenever he could be so right every day Just smile at yourself.

    Well, Peach decided that this year's birthday wish is just fine.

    The New Year's Day and School Celebration Art Show ended successfully with applause.

    In the background, they found Shen Mochen who was preparing to change clothes.

    "Boy, we two went out for dinner together at night. Do you have anything to eat?" Professor Shen went to Shen Mochen's side and reached out and rubbed his head.

    "Anyway, wait until I change this outfit." Shen Mochen cleverly avoided Professor Shen's claw.

    "Ah, hey, don't change, don't change, take a picture first!" He Yue quickly reached out and held Shen Mochen, who was about to go to the small locker room, and shoved the digital camera into the hand of Mr. Chen, who was standing next to him. , Smiled and said, "Teacher, please take a picture with our family!"

    "Oh, okay!" Teacher Chen glanced at the few people in front of him, turned out to be Shen Mochen and Su Tao's family members. It ’s already a family.

    Four adults stood behind the two children, showing a decent smile.

    Teacher Chen held the camera for a long time and found that Shen Mochen still had a stinky expression on his face. He couldn't help lowering the camera and shouted at him, "Shen Mochen, just smile, just look the same on the stage. "

    this sentence is just one exit, to see Shen Mo dust face more stink.

    He Yue bent down and looked at his son, and made a color towards Su Tao. "Peach, go up!"

    "Oh!" Tao nodded very thoughtfully, and two little hands pulled over Shen Mochen's arm, and made up As he approached him, he gave him a heavy "bait" and kissed him severely.

    "You!" Shen Mochen hadn't responded for a moment, and was a little stunned.

    "Hurry up and shoot!" He Yue sent instructions to Teacher Chen.

    Teacher Chen raised his camera very speechlessly and snapped, taking a picture of them.

    Although Shen Mochen's expression was not stinky, the dull expression, combined with the blush on his face, became the best weapon for them to make fun of him in the following years.