148 : You don't understand

"Okay, you just looked at Kaku peaches, and then I remembered that I was boastful, not sincere at all." Ling Yun's peach blossom eyes were full of smiles, and saw peach from the locker When he came out, he hurried forward, and asked softly towards her, "Peach, have you changed your clothes?"

" Yes ." Peach nodded, raised his head and looked at Ling Yun, who was in a suit and a tree in front of him, smiling and said: "It's still good to be a boy. You can go on stage in a suit. You don't have to change clothes

when you step down. It's like me. It's troublesome." "Peach, if you are a boy, I definitely want to be your girlfriend!" Zhao Xue Upon hearing this, both eyes began to glow, and the arm holding Peach was spoiling towards her.

"If I were a boy, I wouldn't dance a peacock dance. At that time, I would sit like Ling Yun, sitting behind the piano, twirling my fingers, enthralling a group of little girls, and then let Ling Yun go to dance, haha!" Peach stretched out his finger He looked at Zhao Xue's head and blinked at her.

"As you say, no matter if you are a man or a woman, you have to partner with Ling Yun, no way, people are jealous!" Zhao Xue even more plucked the peach's arm with a white and round face. Rub against her.

Ling Yun looked at Zhao Xue with a smile on his face, and after a while, he learned how she was, and reached out to grab the other arm of Peach. The tone was slightly sour: "No, no, Peach is mine, cannot be you

Take it away! " Peach looked at these two people rather helplessly, snatching himself as a toy and snatching it away, and finally because Zhao Xue was inattentive, Ling Yun dragged the peach away.

The peach, which was originally balanced like a balance, suddenly lost its strength at one end, and the whole person rushed towards Ling Yun's arms.

A girl's unique fragrance instantly filled her arms, and Peach's body was softly embraced.

It was just that Ling Yun hadn't had time to recollect the feeling of this nephrite's warm fragrance, and suddenly she was empty of her arms and looked at her. She saw Shen Mochen, with a handsome face, standing behind Peaches, pulling the peaches like a chicken in her hand. Her back collar directly carried her back to her arms.

Shen Mochen's eyes were murderous, and those dark and deep eyes were like deep water in the bottom, emitting a cool light in an instant.

Peach was hugged by Shen Mochen in his arms, only to feel that the air pressure around him suddenly dropped several degrees, and the brightly lit dressing room seemed to be much darker instantly.

That ... is he angry now?

Peach swallowed nervously ...

Ling Yun still had a calm posture, a bit of starburst flashing in the warm peach blossom eyes, a pair of thin lips slightly curved, face Looking at Shen Mochen with a smile.

"Shen Mochen, you're about to ruin our little peach ..." Ling Yun's face suddenly showed a cynical smile, and he added such a sentence without fear of death.

"Peach is mine." Shen Mochen's tone was already very cold. These words were almost bitten out of the teeth. His jade-like eyes were now full of snowstorms.

"It's yours now, not necessarily yours in the future." Lingyun still has a warm smile on her face. The sword-like eyes seem to be shot on cotton, not causing any lethality to him. .