chp3 :little enemies 3

Strange to say, as long as Shen Mochen is present, Peach has been quiet and quiet, "giggling" and laughing straightly.

    But as long as Shen Mochen followed his mother, Peach would have to cry heartbreaking and earth-shattering. Until she was tired of crying and fell asleep, she finally gave up.

    Mom Tao was really helpless, so she had to go next door to He Yue to borrow Shen Mochen every day.

    He Yue was very happy. He dragged Shen Mochen, and drove him out with coaxing. "Go, Chen Chen, follow your mother-in-law to see your wife."

    Shen Mo Chen looked up in wonder, and asked He Yue: "What is your mother-in-law?"

    He Yue replied with a smile on her face: "It's your aunt peach."

    "Oh." Shen Mochen nodded, holding Mom's hand obediently, and followed, anyway, there was also in Tao's house Although the baby is a bit ugly, it doesn't affect him.

    After one or two visits, neighbors in the neighbourhood all knew about this. When they saw Mom Tao holding Shen Mochen's hand, she started joking: "Yo Mom Mom, pick up son-in-law again."

    Mom Tao smiled and tightened Shen Mochen His hand, secretly in his heart, whether he will be the son-in-law in the future, as long as this can cure the little devil, peach.

    Yes, peach is a little devil.

    With the passage of January January January.

    Peach will slowly sit and crawl.

    As long as it was something she could touch and reach, it would either be broken, or she could not be seen as it was, or it would be a piece of cake.

    When Mom Tao took Shen Mochen home, she was fighting with her father's stainless steel tea cup with her two small front teeth.

    Saw her mother took Shen ink dust into the door, peaches limbs doubled, firmly lying on the floor, straight towards Shen Mo dust climb over, crawl laughing while shouting: "the public ...... well ......"

    Yes, this is the peach family Another tragedy.

    Other children will call mother and father first, and grandma when they are in trouble.

    It was only her family's peach. The first voice that came out turned out to be "public."

    At first, the peach father thought she was just casually practising her throat, but after a long time, she found that she was only when Shen Mochen was there. Then he kept shouting at him: "Public ... Public ..."

    Didn't ...

    Peach's father finally burst into tears with sorrow and tears, people said that the girl was not staying, and his family hadn't grown up yet. All thoughts are on her husband.

    Of course, when these things happened, Shen Mochen was less than three years old, and he did n’t know what the father-in-law meant. Otherwise, with the character of Shen Mochen, he would have killed the peach on the spot.

    Mom Taozi sighed helplessly, watching obediently sitting beside Shen Mochen, staring at the peach he was watching with a curious expression, a small heart trembling leisurely.

    Only when Shen Mochen was at home, would Peach behave like a quiet little girl, smiling at both lady and timid, sitting obediently, and letting He Yue be praised, or raising a little girl to save her troubles, and be quiet It ’s so well-behaved, and so much ... it ’s so lovable.

    These are all appearances! Appearance!

    Mom Mommy roared in her heart, don't be deceived by the disguise of your daughter-in-law! !! That little devil who scrambles around is her true face!

    Wait ... daughter-in-law?

    Mom Tao's heart was startled, and she knew that she had paired the two children together.